LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE NEAR DALLAS 75219?
WE PROVIDE COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES ALL OVER DALLAS
Need to get your computer fixed near the Dallas? Is your computer having hardware issues or software issues? Some of the common computer problems that need repair around the surrounding Dallas 75219 area are virus removal, data recovery, data transfer, computer system optimization, and computer upgrades, computer hardware repairs, computer software repair, and restoration, etc. We solve all your computer related problems for you with fast repair service around time and unmatched customer satisfaction. PC Service Dallas strives to provide our customers with exceptional and reliable computer repair services in the Dallas 75219 zip code area. Don’t panic if your computer is not working the way it should, we’re here to take care of all your computer problems for you. Just set an appointment with us by giving us a call or bringing your computer to our store.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
COMPUTER REPAIR NEAR 75219 DALLAS | FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
Some of the computer repair services we provide near Dallas 75219 zip code include:
- Computer hardware repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer display problem repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer motherboard repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer keyboard repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer liquid damage repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer overheating repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer blue screen repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer white screen repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer not working repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer not turning on repair near Dallas 75219
- Slow computer repair near Dallas 75219
- MacBook repair near Dallas 75219
- MacBook Pro repair near Dallas 75219
- MacBook Air repair near Dallas 75219
- iMac repair near Dallas 75219
- Hp computer repair near Dallas 75219
- Lenovo computer repair near Dallas 75219
- Asus computer repair near Dallas 75219
- Microsoft computer repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer data recovery near Dallas 75219
- Computer liquid damage repair Dallas 75219
- Computer graphics card repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer network repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer not booting repair near Dallas 75219
- Gaming computer repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer software repair near Dallas 75219
- Computer virus removal near Dallas 75219
When do you need a computer repair service?
- System error messages from computer: The system error codes are shown to a user to ensure that the user knows that the computer system has some parts that are not working as they should which is detected by the BIOS when you turn on the computer. Every code has a different meaning so if you see system error codes then the best thing to do is have it checked by a professional.
- Computer making loud noises: Computers only make noise when either using the CD Drive or when there is something wrong with your computer. If you hear metallic clatter or loud fan noises or beep sounds coming from your computer, chances are that your computer has some hardware or software related issues that need to get looked at. You can bring it over to our store to get it diagnosed.
- Slow computer: A powerful machine like the computer might become slow as time goes on but it is only because as time goes on some of the hardware parts of the computer begins to wear apart or not work properly or there could be some software issues like viruses or corrupt files. But rest assured even your oldest computers can be made to perform like they once used to and sometimes even faster after a couple of hardware and software upgrades. To see if your computer is eligible for these upgrades you can bring your computer to our store to have it checked.
- Freezing and slow computer: If your computer is constantly freezing, randomly shutting down or restarting then you might need to get it repaired because computers are not supposed to operate in that manner. This only happens when certain software or hardware is a problem like virus infection, hard disk failure, power supply loose cable or faulty, corrupted OS, etc. It is better to get it checked out by a computer expert rather than to risk frying the motherboard with irregular voltage.
- Overheating computer: A computer has fans and heatsinks and even thermal paste that helps in keeping the system of the computer cool and at a certain temperature. So, if your computer overheats or gets heated quickly or gradually then it is most likely that there is a problem with your computer. It may be your fan, heatsink, thermal paste, dust, and debris inside the computer’s case, failing hardware components that are causing your computer to overheat. So, if your computer produces lots of heat then you should bring it over to our store to get it checked immediately to ensure that there is no further damage to the computer system.
PC Service Dallas is an independent repair service and support providing company for all kinds of tech devices in the market. PC Service Dallas provides all kinds of services from basic to advanced. PC Service Dallas is well known for providing express services helping customers get their device fixed within the same day. PC Service Dallas has a team of certified and experienced geeks working their best for the satisfaction of customers. Warranty Repair Service provider Dallas, PC Service Dallas also works on smartphones, tablets, and notebooks. Common services provided every day by PC Service Dallas includes: Virus Removal, Data Recovery, Hard Drive Upgrade, Memory Upgrade, HDD to SSD upgrade, virus protection, operating system configuration, data migration, software installation, hardware upgrade, Screen Repair/replacement, Battery Repair/replacement, wifi issue fix and many more.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why choose our computer repair services?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Q: Where is a good computer repair shop in Dallas near 75219 zipcodes?
A: PC Service Dallas is one of the best computer repair shops in Dallas near the 75219 zip code providing both computer repair and upgrade services for all brands and models of desktop and laptop computers.
Q: My computer is not turning on. Can you fix this problem?
A: Yes, we can fix your computer not turning on the problem but to do that we need more information and testing on your computer to determine what is the reason that is making your computer not turn on. After diagnosing your device we are certain that we can help your computer operate smoothly.
Q: My computer is showing a blue screen with 🙁 on it. How to fix this?
A: If your computer has a blue screen with a “:(” sign on it then there is something wrong with either your hardware or software in your computer system. A blue screen of death or a blue screen with 🙁 sign usually shows up with a unique numeric error code that signifies what is wrong with your computer. If you take that code and put it into a google search, then you will know what problem you have with your computer. After diagnosing the computer, you can either repair it yourself or bring your computer to our professional technicians to have it repaired.
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop is not charging. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop not charging issue. The first thing we need to make sure is whether the power adapter and battery charger are not the issues for your laptop not charging. After deducing your laptop’s charging problem is not coming from those things then we can continue with testing your battery and charging port to see if there is any fault with it. And if both of them are fine and it still isn’t charging then we will look into the motherboard for battery issues that might cause your laptop to not charge. So, to get your laptop’s charging problem fixed, bring your device to our store to get it diagnosed.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q: Does replacing the hard drive make your computer fast?
A: Yes, if your hard drive is old and you replace your hard drive with an SSD or a new Hard disk drive your computer will operate comparatively faster.
Q: My hp envy 360 crashed and is not working anymore. Can you fix it?
A: Yes, we can fix it for you but we’re going to have to first conduct a diagnosis on your device to figure out why it’s not working anymore and provide you with the repair options accordingly. You can give us a call for an appointment or visit our store to get a proper diagnostic on your device.
Q: I have an old laptop, should I upgrade SSD in it?
A: Yes, Older computers also have good processing power but the hard disk drive has lots of bad sectors. When you get an SSD on your computer, you will see a huge change, especially on old computers.
Q: My speakers don’t work after updating to new windows on my Hp laptop. What do I do?
A: If your speakers are not working after a windows update it maybe because of missing drivers for your speakers. You can uninstall and reinstall your sound audio drivers. If your speakers don’t work even after that then you can bring your device to our store so we can diagnose your device and to give you repair options accordingly.