The motherboard is the main component of your computer. It controls all the processes and houses all the peripheral devices including RAM, processor, graphics card and more. If you have any problems with your motherboard, the chances are your computer is not functional. However, damages to the motherboard may cause partial functionality. If your computer is liquid damage or is diagnosed to have problems in the motherboard, we are here for you. We provide an in-depth motherboard repair service to our clients. Our certified professionals have years of experience in repairing the motherboard. we will start by diagnosing the problem on your board and give it to you after complete repairs.
We understand that the computer is an essential part of your daily school and business/work. We want to keep your computer running well so that you can go back to your daily life. Our certified professionals will fix your computer on the same day in most cases.
MOTHERBOARD REPAIR SERVICES | FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
Services that we provide:
- Motherboard circuit repair
- Motherboard RAM slot repair
- USB ports not working motherboard repair
- frequent blue screen of death repair
- Motherboard replacement service
- Diagnostic Services
- Liquid damage motherboard repair
- Frequent Beeps diagnostic and motherboard repair
- All computer motherboard repair service
- Failure to Boot repair
- The fan doesn’t spin fix
- No power in computer repair
- Computer not turning on repair
- The computer starts to Boot but Shuts Down fix
- Unwanted Computer Beeping repair
- Repetitive Computer Warnings fix
- The computer I/O Ports Not Working repair
- Computer Fails to Charge repair
When do you need the Motherboard Repair Service?
- Slow Booting: If your device takes a long time even to load the boot files or is stuck on the boot menu. we will diagnose the problem and repair your computer. These types of problems could come from the motherboard. Give us a call to find out if your motherboard needs to be repaired.
- Burning Smell: Motherboard is the hub through which all the components are connected. There are lots of circuits and data transfer occurring on the motherboard at any given time. The fan is working constantly to keep the board cool but if you smell any burning plastic or electric burns, turn off the computer immediately. Call the computer repair professional for diagnostics services.
- Broken Ports: All USB, ethernet, SD card port, and any other ports are attached to the motherboard itself. If there is damage to these ports, we might be able to repair the ports. If the ports are not repairable or replaceable, we can replace the motherboard for you.
- Motherboard Damaged: If you know that your motherboard is damaged, we can replace the motherboard for your computer. We will find the right motherboard for you and replace it just the way it was.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Contact us now for fast and effective virus removal services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My computer’s motherboard is burned out, is it worth the repair?
A: Yes, if you have a newer model of computer, replacing a new motherboard is worth the cost of an effort. Replacing the motherboard will get your computer working back again. However, if you have an old model, it might not be worth it. Give us a call for a recommendation and quote on your motherboard replacement.
Q: My computer is giving me new problems every day. Could you please help me?
A: If you are getting new problems every day, this is something big happening in your computer. Individual components are connected to the motherboard, if the motherboard is starting to fail, you might see some components not working properly or even weird software issues.
Q: Do you fix motherboards or just replace them?
A: We do both motherboard repairs and replacement. If your motherboard has few damages that can be fixed in giving time, we fix the problem. Otherwise, we recommend our clients t replace the motherboard itself.
Q: My old computer doesn’t boot up. Do you think its the motherboard?
A: There are various reasons a computer doesn’t boot, if you have problems with your computer, please bring it in and we can diagnose the problem.
Q: Can you add more RAM to my computer?
A: We can possibly add more RAM to your computer if your computer supports upgrade and your computer’s motherboard has empty slots for additional RAM.
Q: Does formatting remove viruses from my old computer?
A: Yes, you can clean viruses by formatting your old computer. But you must also know that formatting clean all your files and applications from your hard drive. At the same time, formatting does clean viruses but does not protect your computer from viruses. There is an equal chance that it will be infected again.
Q: How much do you charge for diagnostics of motherboard failure?
A: It depends on what device you have and what kind of issue you have with your device. Call us with a serial number of your device and issue. We will help you right away.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system after fixing motherboard failure?
A: No, if your system’s memory hasn’t been impacted. However, you need to re-install the operating system if you have formatted the volume containing the operating system.
Q: Does the virus cause motherboard failure?
A: No, Virus doesn’t directly cause motherboard failure. However, antivirus really helps your computer be free from computer viruses.
Q: Does replacing old motherboards make your computer faster?
A: No, in most case it doesn’t.
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207