TOP-RATED COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE AND IT SOLUTIONS
Looking to get your electronic devices repaired or seeking expert help to get rid of your IT issues near Southlake Texas? Is your computer overheating or not turning on? Is the fan on your computer too loud? Is your computer displaying a blue screen or white screen on the display? Have our professional computer repair technicians have a look at your computer and provide you with the repair option for your computer accordingly! Give us a call today detailing your computer issues and get it fixed.
GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND GET A QUOTE FOR YOUR REPAIR!
FAST & AFFORDABLE COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE AND IT SOLUTIONS
Some of the computer and mobile device repair services we provide include:
- Computer hard drive replacement service
- Computer SSD upgrade service
- Computer RAM upgrade service
- Computer Data recovery service
- Computer virus removal service
- Computer password removal service
- Computer operating system configuration service
- Mobile phone screen repair service
- Mobile phone battery replacement service
- Mobile phone charging port repair service
- Logic board repair service
- Liquid damage repair service
- Physical damage repair service
- Data backup and restore service
- Device not turning on repair service
- Home service for electronic device issues
- Computer security services
- Consulting services
- Blue screen error repair services
- White screen error repair services
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE AND MOBILE PHONE REPAIR SHOP
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times o
r appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
OUR COMPUTER AND MOBILE PHONE SERVICES
WINDOWS COMPUTER SERVICE
Need to get your Windows Laptop repaired? We provide complete hardware and software repair services for all models of Windows laptops. If you had physical damage on your Windows laptop like a cracked screen or broken hinge or missing keyboard keys or touchpad not working we can help. Don’t worry we also provide support services for software related issues such as virus infections, system error code, corrupted system files, etc. No matter what our certified technicians can help you with your Windows computer issues.
We work on all models of Windows laptops including Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
Same day repair and support services we provide for Windows computers include:
- Windows Computer Hard Drive Replacement
- Windows Computer Operating System Installation & Configuration
- Windows Computer Hard Drive Replacement
- Windows Computer RAM Upgrade
- Windows Computer Fresh Start
- Windows Computer Virus Removal
- Windows Computer Anti-Virus Installation
- Windows Computer Password Removal
- Windows Computer Wifi Repair
- Windows Computer Data Migration
APPLE MAC COMPUTER SERVICE
Is your Apple Mac computer displaying a white screen or flashing question mark folder on the screen? Do you have a broken Apple Mac computer screen that needs to get fixed? Is your Apple computer operating very slow? No matter what kind of issue you have with your Apple Mac computer our certified Mac technicians have the solutions for all your Apple computer issues. Let us diagnose your Apple computer and provide you with the proper repair options for your Mac computer accordingly!
Apple has its own lineup of computers categorized into desktop Mac computers and laptop Mac computers. We work on all Apple Mac computers including MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air, iMac®, Mac Mini®, iMac Pro®, Mac Pro®, etc.
The same day Apple computer repair and support services we provide at our Dallas location include:
- Same-Day Mac Hard drive replacement service
- Same-Day Mac SSD Upgrade service
- Same-Day Mac RAM Upgrade service
- Same-Day Mac Virus Removal service
- Same-Day Mac Fresh Start service
- Same-Day Mac Data Migration service
- Same-Day Mac Password Removal service
- Same-Day Mac Anti-virus Installation service
- Same-Day Mac Wifi repair service
- Same-Day Mac OSX configuration service
DATA RECOVERY SERVICE
Need to get your data recovered from your old laptop, desktop, mobile phone, flash drive or any other device? We can help you! No matter if you have accidentally deleted files, you want to recover or corrupted documents recovered or virus-infected files you need to be restored or need to recover files from damaged storage media, we can help you get your documents and files restored. Give us a call today and talk with one of our data recoveries experts.
Data recovery services can be classified into three types:
- Level 1 Data Recovery Service
- Level 2 Data Recovery Service
- Level 3 Data Recovery Service
MOBILE PHONE SERVICE
Looking for a quick and convenient repair shop for your mobile device? PC Service Dallas provides complete repair services for all mobile phones. Is your mobile phone not turning on? Does your smartphone’s battery drain too quickly? Does your home button not work on your smartphone? No matter what issue you might have with your mobile phone, we can help you get it fixed!
Our mobile repair technicians are experts at performing repair services for all brands of smartphones including IPHONE®, SAMSUNG®, ACER®, ALCATEL®, ALLVIEW®, BLACKBERRY®, CASIO®, GOOGLE®, HAIER®, HTC®, HUAWEI®, LAVA®, LG®, MOTOROLA®, NOKIA®, ONEPLUS®, OPPO®, PANASONIC®, and many more.
Some of the smartphone repair services we provide includes:
- Smartphone screen repair service
- Smartphone LCD repair service
- Cellphone battery repair service
- Cellphone charging port repair service
- Cellphone camera repair service
- Smartphone home button repair service
- Cellphone side button repair service
- Cellphone volume button repair service
- Cellphone not turning on repair service
- Cellphone liquid damage repair service
- Smartphone back cover repair service
- Cellphone headphone jack repair service
- Cellphone data recovery and repair service
- Smartphone Wifi/ Bluetooth repair service
- Smartphone logic board repair service
- Cellphone passcode removal service
WHY CHOOSE OUR COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
Southlake is one of the rich cities of the Dallas/Fort Worth suburbs with a population of more than 26,000 occupants according to the 2010 census report. Falling into the Tarrant County and some areas extending to the Denton county, Southlake is a luxury neighborhood with beautiful homes, lakes, and country clubs all over.
We service clients from all over Southlake neighborhoods including We also cover zip code including Clariden Ranch, Estes Park, Stratford Park, Cambridge Place, Shady Oaks, Westwick Hills, The Enclave, Laurelwood Park, Villas Del Sol, Palomar Estates, The Reserve of Southlake, Coventry Manor, Autumn Creek Estates, Versailles, Southlake Whispering Dell Estates, Southlake Wilmington Court, Southlake Winding Creek, Southlake Wingate Hill, etc.
We also cover the following Southlake zip codes including Southlake 72096, Southlake 76092
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I know if my computer needs a tune-up service?
A: If you have the following symptoms, you might need a tune-up service:
- Missing DLLs on your computer
- Your computer freezes frequently
- Accumulation of temporary files
- Your computer crashes often
- Your computer has corrupted files
- Runtime Errors
- Programs take longer to load
Q: My computer is not turning on. Can you fix this problem?
A: Yes, we can fix your computer not turning on the problem but to do that we need more information and testing on your computer to determine what is the reason that is making your computer not turn on. After diagnosing your device we are certain that we can help your computer operate smoothly.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Laptop Screen?
A: The price for the Laptop screen repair depends on the model and brand of the laptop you want to get the screen replaced for.
Q: How Much To Repair Laptop Screen?
A: If you can give us a model number for your laptop as well as the brand name, then we can tell you exactly how much it will cost to repair the screen.
Q: Can Laptop Battery Be Repaired?
A: If you’re having issues with your laptop battery because of high cycle count, then you should get it replaced. If it’s other issues then we are going to have to diagnose your laptop then only we can tell if the laptop needs repair or the battery needs repair.
Q: Can Laptop Screens Be Repaired?
A: You, can be repaired. The screen of a laptop can be repaired by replacing the screen.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Laptop Fan?
A: The cost of the laptop repair depends on the type of laptop fan your laptop requires. And to figure out that, we’re going to need what brand and model your laptop is. Then we can give you an exact price for your laptop fan repair.
Q: How To Repair Bios On Laptop?
A: What seems to be the problem with your laptop? First, we have to diagnose your laptop to figure out if you have issues with your laptop BIOS or not, then only we can proceed to repair BIOS on the laptop.
Q: How To Repair Damaged Laptop Screen?
A: To repair a damaged Laptop screen change the LCD of the damaged screen to a new LCD.
Q: How To Repair Laptop Cooling Fan?
A: What seems to be the problem with your laptop cooling fan that needs repair. If the cooling fan is too loud it could be because of other software and hardware related issues. So, we can’t be 100% sure that it is the laptop cooling fan that needs repair. Bring your laptop to our Dallas store to diagnose and we can tell you what’s the problem with your laptop.
Q: My iPhone® X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone® X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on Samsung galaxy s10 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone® dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone® batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use the high standard phone and However, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair An iPhone 6 Screen?
According to the damage and quality of the screen, the prices can differ. The price for the iPhone 6 screen repair starts at $49.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair iPhone 6s Screen?
According to the damage and quality of the screen, the prices can differ. The price for the iPhone 6s screen repair starts at $59.
Q: How Much To Repair iPhone 7 Plus Screen?
To repair iPhone 7 Plus Screen the price can vary from $69-$99 depending on the quality of the screen you want and the damage on your iPhone 7 Plus LCD.
Q: How To Repair Water Damaged iPhone?
You can repair water damaged iPhone by performing ultrasonic cleaning and in-board repair on your iPhone. We provide both ultrasonic cleaning and logic board repair services for the iPhone.
Q: How To Repair Wet iPhone?
You can bring your iPhone to us. We provide iPhone liquid damage repair service for iPhone.
Q: Where Can I Get My iPhone Repaired Near Me?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired.
Q: Where Can I Repair My iPhone 4?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired. We provide iPhone 4 repair service.
Q: Who Repairs iPhone Screens?
PC Service Dallas repairs the iPhone screen.
Q: Can A Water Damaged iPhone Be Repaired?
Yes, it can be restored. We provide iPhone water damage repair services.
Q: Does low RAM slows down the laptop?
A: Yes, RAM is the main processing memory of the laptop. It has more programs to handle and has low memory to do so. Your laptop might slow down.
Q: How can I keep my laptop away from viruses?
A: Do not download software from third party websites, keep your system up-to-date, use an anti-virus, do not plug-in any infected storage media.
Q: How much do you charge for diagnostics?
A: It depends on what device you have and what kind of issue you have with your device. Call us with the serial number of your device and issue. We will help you.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system after formatting?
A: Yes, you need to re-install the operating system if you have formatted the volume containing the operating system.
Q: Does anti-virus remove viruses?
A: Yes, if your anti-virus can detect the virus, it slows different options to remove it. Anti-virus really helps your computer be free from computer viruses.
Q: Does replacing HDD makes laptop faster?
A: Yes, it does. Since HDD has wheel inside it, which gets worse after certain spins. So its always good to replace Hard drive if its old.
Q: How to check battery health on iPhone?
A: On iPhone 6 and above running iOS 11.3 and up, you can check your battery’s health. Just go to settings on iPhone. Scroll down to the battery section or you could write battery in the search menu at the top of the settings. After going to the battery, click on the battery health and then you can see the battery maximum capacity and performance cycle. If your battery’s maximum capacity is less than 80%, it would be wise to get your battery replaced.
Q: My computer’s motherboard is burned out, is it worth the repair?
A: Yes, if you have a newer model of computer, replacing a new motherboard is worth the cost of an effort. Replacing the motherboard will get your computer working back again. However, if you have an old model, it might not be worth it. Give us a call for a recommendation and quote on your motherboard replacement.
Q: My computer is giving me new problems every day. Could you please help me?
A: If you are getting new problems every day, this is something big happening in your computer. Individual components are connected to the motherboard, if the motherboard is starting to fail, you might see some components not working properly or even weird software issues.
Q: Do you fix motherboards or just replace them?
A: We do both motherboard repairs and replacement. If your motherboard has few damages that can be fixed in giving time, we fix the problem. Otherwise, we recommend our clients t replace the motherboard itself.