Location: Dallas, Texas | 2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. TEL 469-778-4130
Smartphones are an integral part of our lives. They hold all our emails, online payments, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. If your smartphone is partially functional or completely dead, we provide quick smartphone repair services to get your smartphone back to you in no time. We provide wait while we work services for screen damage repair, battery replacement, charging port repair, etc. We understand that your smartphone is your camera, voice recorder, computer, gaming device, and the phone, of course, so you need it more than any of your other gadgets. We keep this in mind and provide fast and guaranteed service for your smartphones. If you have any problem with your smartphone, this is the best place for you to go.
SMARTPHONE REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS| FASTEST REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS
Some of the services that we provide for smartphone repairs include:
- Smartphone screen replacement and repair
- Smartphone volume rocker repair
- Front camera repair for smartphone
- Smartphone back camera repair
- Smartphone liquid damage diagnostics and repair
- Touch screen repair for smartphone
- Charging port repair for smartphone
- Smartphone network antenna repair
- Smartphone battery replacement
- Smartphone home button repair and replacement
When do you need our Smartphone Repair service?
Cracked Screen replacement
If you have a partially or fully functioning cracked screen on your phone, you need a screen replacement. As the cracked screen might injure your fingers or further damage your LCD due to friction with broken glass pieces and the LCD. Also, you need a screen replacement if you have any of the following problems:
- Bleeding color lines in the screen
- white/black spots on the screen
- touch unresponsive
- color is distorted
- ghost clicking or unwanted touch response
- part of the screen not working
- the screen is dim
- phone on but no display
Smartphone not charging repair
If your phone is not charging when connected to a power adapter, then the first thing to do is make sure your charger is connected to a live power spot, insert a tester device to
confirm the outlet has power. Next, check if your charger is functional, test another device with the charger or use a known functional device to charge your phone. If all fails, the problem might be from the hardware of the phone itself, give us a call and we can replace the charging port to get your phone functional within the same day.
Battery draining fast solution
Batteries age with time, the chemical properties of the battery degrade over time and the battery doesn’t provide peak performance and backup. If your battery isn’t performing well, you need a battery replacement for your smartphone to get back the performance and backup time. However, if your battery is draining fast, you can put your phone in the power saving mode and turn off power background app refresh, adjust to lower brightness, turn off cellular data to get more out of your battery. You need a battery replacement if you have any of the following problems:
- the battery doesn’t charge fully
- charger plugged in but not charging
- smartphone turns off at more than 10%
- the swift decline in battery percentage
- backup time decreased
- the phone is slow and the battery is draining fast
The smartphone is probably most prone to liquid damage than any other gadget. We have seen a lot of phones with liquid damage. If your phone is submerged in liquid for any time. We advise you to turn off the phone immediately and don’t try to charge it or turn it on. Bring the device to a professional as soon as possible. We will do a though ultrasonic cleansing of the device to avoid further damage and corrosion to your phone and test it our for complete functionality or repair your device for any damages from the liquid. Common problems of liquid damage smartphone:
- The phone doesn’t turn on
- the touchscreen is not functional
- the touchscreen is partially functional
- vapor in the camera
- ghost clicks
- charging port not working
- network problems
- volume rocker not working
Smartphones have a lot of components and functionality. If you have any other problems then give us a call to figure out the problem. We provide both software and hardware services on most of the smartphone devices. Let our professional smartphone experts handle your smartphone repair needs by giving us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing the issues on your smartphone and we can provide you with the repair solutions accordingly.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our smartphone repair service?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My iPhone X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on Samsung galaxy s10 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use a high standard phone and However, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207