Random Access Memory, in short RAM, is an easy access temporary storage for Operating System. When the Operating System tries to access data or information, it draws data into the memory module from the hard drive. The processor can access data from the computer’s main memory module where RAM is stored which is faster than accessing data from hard drive allowing multitasking. RAM makes it possible for the computer to do multitasking. If you run multiple programs at the same time or have problems loading newer programs into your computer then upgrading your computer’s memory is the key to making your computer performance run faster. Our certified technicians will professionally assess your memory module requirements and install the maximum RAM your computer requires for better and faster performance into its memory slots.
Symptoms of Bad RAM
If you have bad RAM on your computer, you may encounter one or more of the following problems:
- Computer randomly crashes showing blue screen on PC
- Computer performance becomes slower gradually the more you operate.
- Video card fails to load.
- The usable size of RAM may be less than the size of RAM installed.
- Corrupted Data Files: you may not be able to open any folder, data, or document.
- Installing new programs become difficult and will keep showing system error codes.
MEMORY UPGRADE SERVICE | FASTEST RAM UPGRADE SERVICE IN DALLAS
Some of our RAM upgrade services we provide in Dallas include:
- RAM installation.
- RAM upgrade.
- Memory reset.
- RAM performance test.
- Memory related error fix
- Mac® RAM upgrades
- Laptop RAM upgrades
- Memory usage analysis
- 64 GB RAM upgrade
- 128 GB RAM upgrade
- DDR RAM upgrade
- DDR 2 RAM upgrade
- DDR 3 RAM upgrade
- DDR 4 RAM upgrade
- Slow computer RAM upgrade
- Computer not turning on RAM repair
- Gaming computer RAM upgrade
- iMac® RAM upgrade
- MacBook Pro® RAM upgrade
- MacBook® RAM upgrade
- Storage and memory upgrade
Most commonly used RAM today are:
- SRAM-Static RAM
- DRAM- Dynamic RAM
- SDRAM- Synchronous RAM
- SDR SDRAM- Single Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Ram:
- Flesh Memory
- Graphics Double Data Synchronous RAM.
Our certified technician will help you to choose the correct RAM for your computer
When do you need to upgrade your main memory?
- The computer is Slow: If your computer is slow without any virus or old hard disk drive, you might need more RAM in your computer. This will enable the processor to get the files required for operation faster. The main memory holds all the current records as are necessary for processing. With time, the application sizes increase, the operating system have a more significant number of applications and needs more memory space. Upgrading memory gives your computer a chance for faster access to files and better performance.
- Installing new applications: Newer applications have more functionalities and require more space in the disk and memory to perform operations. Installing any new piece of software like Adobe Photoshop CS suite requires higher memory. You should consider upgrading your main memory for smooth installation and performance.
- Multitasking: On a computer, multiple tasks are running on your computer at the same time. For instance, a user may be editing videos and scanning the computer with antivirus and browsing the internet at the same time, all the applications that are running are loaded into the memory, if you multitask, adding more memory to your computer is a wise choice.
- Installing a new operating system: Newer operating system comes with more functionality and better security for your computer. More applications are running on your new operating system to provide these services, which require OS to have more resident memory in the RAM. For a smooth upgrade to a new operating system, we recommend upgrading your main memory.
- Freezing Computer or Frequent Crashes: Does your computer freeze when you load a new program or takes a long time to open a new program? Is switching between applications taking a long time than usual? If your answer is yes, then adding memory to your system will be the best for performance and to save time.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our RAM UPGRADE services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR FAST AND OPTIMUM RAM UPGRADES ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: What is the maximum RAM that you can install on my computer?
A: It depends on your computer, if you have the model number for your computer, give us a call to find out the maximum memory capacity for your computer. We will tell you the maximum size and cost of the upgrade.
Q: I tried installing Auto CAD on my computer, but it says memory not enough, will I be able to install Auto CAD after the upgrade?
A: After we upgrade your ram, you should be able to install any software that meets the requirements of your system. However, the software requirements could go beyond just memory, please check all the requirements before upgrading your memory or provide us with the requirements for your software and we can help you with the memory upgrade and software installation.
Q: What is RAM?
A: RAM stands for Random Access Memory. RAM is a volatile memory that has fast read and writes time, it holds the operating system and programs currently running on your computer.
Q: My computer was running well when I bought it. Why do I need a ram upgrade now?
A: Newer software has more functionality and features that require more memory to run. Also, new operating systems and updates require more ram to load that could take up more space on the RAM.
Q: Will my laptop be fast after ram upgrade?
A: Yes, you will definitely see an improvement in your system performance after a memory upgrade. You will be able to multitask on your computer with better performance, install new applications, upgrade your Operating System.
Q: How can I add more RAM to your computer?
A: First, you need to find the RAM slot on your computer. It is usually in Motherboard, just adjacent to the CPU socket. Find the same Model of RAM and insert it into the empty slot.
Q: Does low RAM slows down the computer?
A: Yes, RAM is the central processing memory of the computer. It has more programs to handle and has low memory to do so. Your computer might slow down.
Q: Why my computer is prolonged?
A: It can be because of various reasons. Viruses and malware make the computer slow. Low memory and program running in the application is another reason for having a slow computer. The old hard drive also makes the computer run slow. We will be able to help you if we exactly know what the issue is.
Q: Why do I need to upgrade RAM?
- To increase speed. If your computer is low, then upgrading RAM will help to improve the performance of your computer.
- You can do, multi-tasking and multi-programming if you have enough RAM.
- To prevent the system from crashing while working on multiple memory substantial programs.
- To make Gaming faster.
- For Faster browsing
- for Network Enhancement.
Q: How do I know if I need a RAM upgrade on my computer?
A: You might need to upgrade your RAM if you see some of the following symptoms:
- If you need more ram for new applications.
- If your computer takes a long time to boot.
- If your videos play choppy.
- If your computer freezes or crashes frequently.
- If files & programs take a longer time to load.
- If you get “Free System memory” pop-ups.