Computers or smart devices could fall from your hand or from your table. Portable devices are great because of their probability but this also makes them very vulnerable to drops, bangs and other physical damages. Maybe, you sat on your laptop or banged your laptop causing physical damage on your computer. All physical damages are like a crater on the moon but some could affect the functionality of your device. If you want to get your computer fixed, bring it in and we can take provide options for repair. We fix both cosmetic damage and damage to the device functionality. You’ll receive a cost-effective solution for any problems with your device.
Physical damage is not limited to any specific devices, we repair smartphones, computers, laptops, desktops, compact systems and much more. Give us a call TODAY to fix any problems with your computer.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE REPAIR | BEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS FORT WORTH AREA
- Broken plastic repair
- Drops and falls repair
- Complete device restoration
- Broken Ports repair
- Cracked LCD/LED repair
- Dim Screen Repair
- Broken/Loose hinges repair
- Cracked housing repair
- The power button is broken or jammed repair
- Damaged bezels / connectors
- Broken keys on keyboard repair
- DVD drive repair / stuck DVD removal
When do you need a Physical Damage repair service?
Screens are getting larger and the cracked screen seems like everyone’s problem. Some of the common reasons for broken screen dropped, stepped on, sat on, thrown at, or simply say bad luck. Whatever the reason whichever the device, we will fix it and get your device working again.
Broken Power jack
A broken power jack could be as fatal as a liquid damaged device. A broken power jack could get your device dead and abrupt all your work or school plans. Don’t worry, our certified technicians will get your device working.
Laptops are the most commonly used computer devices. We open and close our laptops number of times every day, this puts stress on the hinges. If you have a loose, misplaced or even a broken hinge, our technicians will take a look and give you options for repair.
Pushing or pulling too hard on any ports could damage the ports. The most computer has a standard port which fits standard devices. Sometimes the devices are cheaply made damaged in everyday life and could damage your ports on the computer. This could leave your USB or earphone jack port unusable. Our technicians will repair any problems professionally and restore your ports back to function.
We have seen a lot of broken, chewed, bent devices. If you have any physical damage to your housing of the computer or smartphone. Bring it in for a quick diagnostic and quote.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need any other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
DON’T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR COMPUTER? GIVE US A CALL FOR PROPER DIAGNOSTICS BY CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS!
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My DVD drive is stuck. I just need to remove the DVD disk from the drive, could you help me?
A: Yes, we could definitely help you. We can remove the DVD disk and fix the DVD drive in the process too.
Q: Do you fix broken hinges?
A: Yes, we can fix the broken hinges on your computer. We can fix your hinges if they are slightly misplaced or loose. However, if your hinges are broken, it might need to be replaced. This depends on the extent of the damage to the hinges.
Q: I have a USB that’s broken and stuck in the USB Port. Could fix it?
A: Yes, we have seen this often. Most of the cases, we use specialized tools to remove the broken USB from the USB port. However, If there is any damage to the USB port, you might need to replace the board or the port.
Q: My iPhone 7 plus® housing has visible scratches and dents. Could you help me with that?
A: Yes, We can change the iPhone housing for you. You will be able to choose the color that you like or the same color depending on availability.
Q: Do you fix corroded hinges?
A: Yes, we follow the procedure to fix the corroded hinges. However, in some cases, hinges need to be replaced depending on how it is damaged.
Q: How much do you charge to cracked screen on my laptop?
A: It depends on which brand and what model of laptop you have. Send us your model number, we will get back to you with the price.