Have an old computer but need to install new applications or is your laptop naturally slower after the Operating System update? At PC Service Dallas, we offer express memory upgrade services where we inspect your equipment and requirements for best possible configuration for your computer supported by the system. We provide no liability consultation for your PC and software requirement and expectations. We also find the best memory size for your computer that would power your machine as per your requirements or simply ask you to buy a piece of new equipment with more memory, whichever is the best for you.
EXPRESS MEMORY UPGRADE SERVICE | FASTEST RAM UPGRADE SERVICE IN DALLAS
- System Configuration
- Software and hardware consultation
- DDR 1 RAM memory upgrade
- DDR 2 RAM memory upgrade
- DDR 3 RAM memory upgrade
- DDR 4 RAM memory upgrade
- Mac memory upgrades
- Laptop memory upgrades
- Consultation services for memory upgrades
- Desktop computer memory upgrades
- 64 GB memory upgrade
- 128 GB memory upgrade
When do you need to upgrade your main memory?
- The computer is Slow: If your computer is slow without any virus or old hard disk drive, you might need more RAM in your computer to get the files required for operation faster. The main memory holds all the current records as are necessary for processing. With time, the application sizes increase, the operating system have a more significant number of applications and need more memory space. Upgrading memory gives your computer a chance for faster access to files and better performance.
- Installing new applications: Newer applications have more functionalities and require more space in the disk and memory to perform operations. If you are installing any new piece of software like Adobe Photoshop CS suite which requires higher memory, then you should upgrade your main memory for smooth investing and performance.
- Multitasking: In a computer, multiple tasks are running on your computer at the same time. For instance, a user may be editing videos and scanning the computer with antivirus and browsing the internet at the same time, all the applications that are running are loaded into the memory, if you multitask, adding more memory to your computer is a wise choice.
- Installing a new operating system: Newer operating system comes with more functionality and better security for your computer. More applications are running on your new operating system to provide these services, which require OS to have more resident memory in the RAM. For a smooth upgrade to a new operating system, we recommend upgrading your main memory.
- Freezing Computer or Frequent Crashes: If your computer freezes when you load a new program or takes a long time to open new program or switch between applications that are running then adding memory to your system will be the best for performance and to save time.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or if you don’t have time to bring your device to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market; however, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the renovation, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our Memory Upgrade services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in a plain simple language free of jargons to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our client in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need any other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Contact us now for fast and effective memory upgrade services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My laptop charges quick and drains battery quicker than that. Do I need to replace the battery?
A: Yes, this is the common issue one gets when the battery runs more cycle than its limit. You do need to replace the battery to resolve this issue.
Q: My battery Does not takes charge while connecting to DC port? What is the issue?
A: If you are sure you do not have bad charger, the issue might be the DC port itself or the battery. We need to replace one of these component to fix the issue.
Q: How many cycle can my battery go up to ?
A: Your battery can go more than 1500 complete cycles. However, if its more than 1000 complete cycles. You might need to replace it to get best performance from it.
Q: How can I know if my laptop battery is damaged ?
A: You can run battery test on diagnostics and component test. Also you can check for number of complete charge in your battery.
Q: Is it good idea to plug laptop in charger all the time ?
A: lithium-based battery does not allow to get power in once it is fully charged. There won’t be any issue plugging in your laptop in charger all the time.
Q: How long should an laptop battery last ?
A: laptop computer battery should last around two to four years depending on the battery type.
Q: Can I use my laptop battery till it dies?
A: It is not good to let your battery discharge no more than 20 percent.
Q: Should I connect my laptop to charger while gaming?
A: Since, more charge is drained while gaming. So, it is good idea to plug in to charger while gaming.
Q:How much does it cost to replace a laptop battery?
A: It really depends what kind of laptop you have and what model battery it takes. Price may vary from $50 – $300 for battery replacement depending on the brand and model.
Q: How do I know that I need to replace my battery ?
A: You might need to replace battery if you see some of these symptoms:
- Laptop works only when charger is plugged in
- Too Hot battery
- Swinging Charge
- Fast discharging battery
- Swollen battery
- Slow charging battery
- Physical damage
- Large Battery Cycle
- Plugged in not charging