NEED TO GET YOUR MAC PRO REPAIRED?
Need help getting your Mac Pro issue fixed? Let us know what sorts of issues you have with your Mac Pro. PC Service Dallas has a team of certified Mac Pro specialists who have the proper expertise, software and hardware equipment to get your Mac pro repaired or upgraded. Need a larger storage option for your Mac Pro? We can upgrade your storage. Need more RAM on your Mac Pro? We can get your RAM upgraded. Having display issues on your Mac Pro? Let us help get your display issue fixed. Having a power supply issue with your Mac Pro? Don’t worry no matter what issue you might have with your Mac Pro the certified Mac professionals at PC Service Dallas can help you get it fixed. Just give us a call on 469-778-4130 to get your Mac Pro diagnosed repaired or upgraded.
WE CAN HELP GET YOUR MAC PRO REPAIRED!
We work on Mac Pro of all models including A1186, A1289, A1481, A1991.
CERTIFIED MAC PRO REPAIR SERVICE NEAR DALLAS
Some of our most common Mac Pro Services, we provide at our Dallas store include
- Mac Pro SSD upgrade Dallas
- Mac Pro Data Recovery Dallas
- Mac Pro liquid damage repair Dallas
- Mac Pro power supply repair Dallas
- Mac Pro OSX Installation and Configuration Dallas
- Mac Pro Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working repair Dallas
- Mac Pro USB not working repair Dallas
- Mac Pro overheating issue repair Dallas
- Mac Pro motherboard repair and replacement Dallas
- Mac Pro fan and heatsink replacement Dallas
- Mac Pro RAM upgrade Dallas
- Mac Pro question mark folder repair Dallas
- Mac Pro white screen repair Dallas
- Mac Pro stuck on Apple logo repair Dallas
- Mac Pro beeping noise repair Dallas
- Mac Pro display issue repair Dallas
- Mac Pro not turning on repair Dallas
- Mac Pro randomly restarting and freezing repair Dallas
- Mac Pro password removal Dallas
- Mac Pro virus removal Dallas
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
BEST MAC PRO REPAIR SERVICE NEAR DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
When Do You Need Our Mac Pro Repair services?
Mac Pro Not turning on Repair
When your Mac Pro is not turning on, there could be an issue with the power adapter or power outlet. Make sure to check that out. If both of them are not the problem then your Mac Pro problem could be coming from the power supply port or the logic board itself. Don’t worry our certified Mac repair specialists can help diagnose your Mac Pro problem and give you the proper repair remedy to solve your Mac Pro power issues. Our Mac certified technicians will carry out several diagnoses and testing procedures and isolating where your Mac Pro’s issues are coming from and accordingly provide you with the best repair options possible.
Slow Mac Pro Repair
If you have a slow Mac Pro and are tired of seeing the rainbow-colored cursor on the display often then worry not we can help get that issue fixed for you. PC Service Dallas provides various Mac Pro repair, upgrade and performance optimization services for all models of Mac Pro. Just a quick SSD Upgrade on your Mac Pro can have a huge difference in the performance. Just give us a call detailing your Mac Pro model and we can provide you with all the repair and upgrade system optimization options you can get on your Mac Pro.
Mac Pro stuck on Question Mark Folder
Like the bluescreen of death on the windows, Mac Pro also has a white screen of death which indicates that there is a hardware or software related issue with your Mac Pro. Our certified Mac technicians have years of experience in working with Mac Pro and can identify what problem your Mac Pro has with a couple of diagnostic procedures and provide you with the repair options.
Mac Pro Data recovery
It is very important to keep your data backed up. Having said that most people don’t and sometimes all your data and information could be deleted from your Mac Pro accidentally or due to some unfortunate circumstances like a liquid spill or physical damage. Don’t worry our Mac Pro data recovery experts can retain your data from your Mac Pro through data recovery procedures.
Mac Pro Virus Removal
Mac Pro not getting viruses and malware are a thing of the past today. Since the internet is crawling with all kinds of viruses, your Mac Pro is not invulnerable to all viruses. Nowadays there are specific viruses that target only Apple computers like Mac Pros. If you get random pop-ups on your Mac Pro screen or if your Mac Pro performance has become extremely slow, then your Mac Pro might be infected with viruses or malware. Don’t worry if that’s the case and you are looking to get your Mac Pro virus removed from your Mac Pro system then we can help, just give us a call on 469-778-4130.
Mac Pro Kernel Panic Repair
If your Mac Pro is showing an error message like the one on the picture then it means that your Mac Pro is having a kernel panic situation. This usually happens when the Mac Pro system software and the Mac Pro system hardware become incompatible and the Mac Pro is unable to boot or perform its functions. Don’t worry we can help get your kernel panic Mac Pro repaired. Our certified Mac repair experts are adept at handling any kinds of issues with your Mac Pro including kernel panic repair on your Mac Pro.
Mac Pro Stuck On White screen repair
When your Mac Pro is stuck on the white screen display then it means that your Mac Pro either has a hardware related or software related issue that is not letting you boot. Don’t worry we can help with all hardware and software related issues on your Mac Pro. We also provide home service for Mac Pro repair, so give us a call detailing your Mac Pro issue and we will send one of our technicians to your convenient location to get it resolved.
Mac Pro Hardware repair
Even though we try our best to keep our Mac Pro away from harm, sometimes through circumstances beyond your control your Mac Pro could be damaged and some peripherical components of your Mac Pro could take severe damage such as broken screen, Keyboard malfunction, unresponsive touchpad, charging port damage, USB ports not working, etc. Rest assured the Mac certified repair specialists at PC Service Dallas can repair your Mac Pro peripheral devices for you.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why Choose Our Mac Pro Repair Services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I run a diagnostic on my Mac?
A: Disconnect all external devices except the keyboard, mouse and the external display. Shutdown the Mac Pro. When turning it on Press and hold ‘D’ on your keyboard immediately after you press the power button.
Q: How can I make my old Mac Pro faster?
A: Quit all the programs that you are not actively using. Reboot your Mac Pro to refresh the memory of your Mac Pro. Transfer data from your hard disk drive to an external hard disk drive. Further, you can install an SSD on your old Mac Pro to get it faster. At PC Service Dallas, we install SSDs professionally.
Q: Will restoring my Mac Pro make it faster?
A: Restoring your Mac Pro can make it faster if the problem is coming from the software. However, if you have a failing hard disk drive or bad RAM, this won’t help.
Q: Does my Mac Pro need antivirus?
A: Mac Pros usually don’t need antivirus but as the popularity of Mac Pros is growing. There are more viruses made to target macOS. So, it’s a good idea to install an antivirus to be protected from all kinds of viruses.
Q: My Mac Pro is not turning on. Can you repair it?
A: Yes, we can repair your Mac Pro that’s not turning on. One of our certified Mac repair technicians will diagnose your Mac Pro for issues and after isolating what is causing the problem on your Mac Pro, provide you with the repair options accordingly.
Q: My Mac Pro is stuck on the Apple logo. Can you repair my Mac Pro?
A: Yes, we can repair your Mac Pro that’s stuck on the Apple logo. There are several reasons why your Mac Pro could be stuck on the Apple logo window. Don’t worry when we diagnose your Mac Pro we can figure out exactly what is the problem and repair your Mac Pro for you.
Q: Will upgrading to a new SSD from an old SSD repair my Mac Pro that is stuck on the question mark folder?
A: If the question mark folder was caused by an SSD failure or corrupted OSX, then it will repair your Mac Pro stuck in the question mark folder but if it was bad m2 SATA connector then it might not repair your Mac Pro.