Does your laptop turn on and off endlessly? Boot loops are common in iPhones and computers alike. If you are stuck in a boot loop, we can help you out. We can recover your computer and make it working again. Our technicians can also recover data form your old computer. Boot loops are caused because of corrupted operating system in most cases. Laptop keeps turning on and off when your computer is too hot too. No matter what the problem with your laptop, we will repair it in no time. Give us a call today.
COMPUTER TURNS OFF AND ON REPAIR| FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS
- Macbook Pro® A1286 turns off and on
- Computer turns on and off
- Laptop stuck on windows is loading turns off and on again
- System crash causing windows to turn off and on
- Overheating computer turns off and on
- Dell laptop turns off and on
- laptop turns off and on repeatedly
- laptop turns off and on by itself
- hp laptop turns off and on repeatedly
- my laptop turns off and on by itself
- acer laptop turns off and on repeatedly
- laptop turns off automatically
- laptop turns off automatically without warning
- laptop turns off at 50 percent battery
- laptop turns off after logging in
When do you need our services?
- Virus Problems: Viruses could corrupt your operating system and cause your laptop to stuck in a loop boot turing on and off repeatedly. Our certified professional have been working on operating system repair for a long time. We work all flavors of linux, Mac OS, windows.
- Boot Sector Error: Bootstrap files are loaded in the memory when you turn on your computer. These files load the operating system into your computer. If there is problem with the boot files, the process of loading operating system fails and obstructs your laptop from booting..
- Blue screen of death: The blue screen appears for various reasons. Some of the common problems are damaged software, corrupt system files, issues with device drivers, and more. If your computer is stuck on the blue screen of death, then give us a call to fix or install an operating system on your device.
- Missing DLL file: Dynamic-Link Library (DLL) files connect various programs and provide functionality for your software. If you are missing DLL files, then you might get errors saying DLL files missing. In this case, our certified professionals could repair Dynamic Link Library or install a fresh copy of the operating system.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We have been working in computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, compTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our OS Installation services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in a plain simple language free of jargons to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our client in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: We also provide other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
Contact us now for fast and effective OS Installation and Configuration services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Q: My laptop is trying to turn on but it just doesn’t even display anything and shuts down again.
A: This could be cause by various hardware and software problems on your laptop. Please bring in your device and we will diagnose the problem.
Q: How long does it take to repair your laptop that’s turning on and off?
A: First, we have to diagnose the problem which takes 1-2 hours in most cases. The repair time varies on case to case basis. We usually have 1 day turn around time.
Q: Will my data be safe while fixing my laptop?
A: We recommend you to backup your data before bringing in your devices for repair. However, we will not delete any data on your computer during the repair process.
Q: Can you install a new operating system on my computer?
A: Yes, we can install a new operating system on your computer and get it booting again. If you need dual boot, we can install multiple operating system on your compute as supported by your system.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Laptop Screen?
A: The price for the Laptop screen repair depends on the model and brand of the laptop you want to get the screen replaced for.
Q: How Much To Repair Laptop Screen?
A: If you can give us a model number for your laptop as well as the brand name, then we can tell you exactly how much it will cost to repair the screen.
Q: Can Laptop Battery Be Repaired?
A: If you’re having issues with your laptop battery because of high cycle count, then you should get it replaced. If it’s other issues then we are going to have to diagnose your laptop then only we can tell if the laptop needs repair or the battery needs repair.
Q: Can Laptop Screens Be Repaired?
A: You, it can be repaired. The screen of laptop can be repaired by replacing the screen.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Laptop Fan?
A: The cost of the laptop repair depends on the type of laptop fan your laptop requires. And to figure out that, we’re going to need what brand and model your laptop is. Then we can give you an exact price for your laptop fan repair.
Q: How To Repair Bios On Laptop?
A: What seems to be the problem with your laptop? First we have to diagnose your laptop to figure out if you have issues with your laptop BIOS or not, then only we can proceed to repair BIOS on laptop.
Q: How To Repair Damaged Laptop Screen?
A: To repair damaged Laptop screen change the LCD of the damaged screen to a new LCD.
Q: How To Repair Laptop Cooling Fan?
A: What seems to be the problem with your laptop cooling fan that needs repair. If the cooling fan is too loud it could be because of other software and hardware related issues. So, we can’t be 100% sure that it is the laptop cooling fan that needs repair. Bring your laptop to our dallas store to diagnose and we can tell you what’s the problem with your laptop.
Q: How To Repair Laptop Keyboard?
A: If you want to know how to repair laptop keyboard, we have to understand what kind of repair you want on your keyboard. Do you want to replace the physical keys on your keyboard or is your keyboard not working or was ther liquid damage or physical damage on your laptop keyboard that made it to not work.
Q: How To Repair Laptop Power Cord?
A: What seems to be the isssue with the laptop power cord and what type of repair do you want done for your laptop power cord. Let us know and we will give you the proper way to repair laptop power cord.
Q: How To Stop Startup Repair On Laptop?
A: There are several reasons why your laptop could be showing startup repair. First we have to diagnose your laptop to find out what kind of repair it needs then only we will know what type of startup repair you laptop needs.
Q: Is It Worth Repairing A Laptop?
A: If you have lots of money it’s not worth it, you can get your data migrated to your new laptop. We can help you with that. But if you want to get your laptop fixed instead of getting a new laptop then it is worth repairing.
Q: Can Laptop Keyboards Be Repaired?
A: Yes laptop keyboards can be repaired.
Q: Can You Repair A Laptop Keyboard?
A: Yes, we can repair laptop keyboard.
Q: How Much Does Laptop Hinge Repair Cost?
The cost for laptop hinge repair depends on what brand of laptop hinge you want to repair and the model number of your laptop.
Q: How Much Is Laptop Lcd Repair?
A: If you let us know the brand name and model of your laptop then we can give you an exact quote. The LCD laptop repair starts at $60.
Q: How To Repair A Motherboard Of A Laptop?
A: To repair motherboard of a laptop, you need to diagnose which part of the motherboard you want to repair on your laptop. After diagnosing there are several other processes for motherboard repair like ultrasonic cleaning, soldering etc.
Q: How To Repair Acer Laptop Battery?
A: Let us know the model number for your Acer Laptop and we will let you know how to replace your battery.
Q: How To Repair Dell Laptop?
A: If you let us diagnose your laptop we can provide you with the repair options for your Dell laptop accordingly.
Q: How To Repair Dell Laptop Speakers?
A: You could have a hardware or software issue with your laptop speaker. Let us diagnose it for you and we can provide you with the repair solutions for your Dell laptop.