NEED TO GET iPhone REPAIRED NEAR DALLAS?
Are you looking for the best shop in the town to repair your iPhone®? You have come to the right place. At PC Service Dallas, an Apple Certified IOS technician will professionally service your iPhone® devices. We understand that you need your iPhone®, so we provide same day service on most iPhone® repairs. Our technicians can replace the iPhone® screen within 30 minutes usually. You can relax in our lounge listening to soft music while we fix your iPhone®s®. We repair all kinds of iPhone®s® and iPad® devices. We support iPhone® to iPhone® 11® and provide all kinds of services. Some of the common services are iPhone® battery replacement, iPhone® charging port replacement, iPhone® data recovery, iPhone® screen replacement, etc.
- iPhone® screen repair service
- iPhone® battery replacement service
- iPhone® charging port repair service
- iPhone® liquid damage repair service
- iPhone® data recovery service
- iPhone® speaker repair service
- iPhone® back camera repair service
- iPhone® stuck on apple logo repair service
- iPhone® not turning on repair service
- iPhone® logic board repair service
- iPhone® front camera repair service
- iPhone® home button repair service
- iPhone® volume and side button repair service
- iPhone® disabled repair service
- Fast iPhone® repair service
- Affordable iPhone® repair service
- iPhone® repair service near Dallas
Our iPhone Repair Services We Provide In Dallas
iPhone® Cracked Screen replacement Dallas
iPhone® cracked screen is probably the most common problem among iPhone® users. If you have a cracked screen on your iPhone®, we will replace it for the most affordable prices. Even if the cracked screen seems to be working fine, it deteriorates your
LCD over time and could also injure your fingers. We provide the following iPhone® repair screen repair services for the following problems:
- Bleeding color lines on the iPhone® screen.
- white/black spots on the iPhone® screen.
- iPhone® touch unresponsive.
- The iPhone® screen color is distorted.
- ghost clicking or unwanted touch response.
- part of the iPhone® screen not working.
- The iPhone® screen is dim.
- iPhone® on but no display.
iPhone® not charging repair Dallas
When the iPhone® is connected to the charger and it doesn’t charge, it’s more fatal than a broken iPhone® screen. It’s like a ticking time bomb, the battery will die and eventually leaving your iPhone® dead. However the problem could be coming from the charger itself, please check your charger with another device to test it. If all fails, please see a certified technician to get your iPhone® repaired. Give us a call and we can replace the charging port to get your iPhone® functional within the same day.
iPhone® Battery draining fast repair Dallas
Batteries age with time, the chemical properties of the battery degrade over time and the battery doesn’t provide peak performance and backup. If your iPhone® battery isn’t performing well, you need a battery replacement for your iPhone® to get back the performance and backup time. However, if your battery is draining fast, you can put your iPhone in the power saving mode and turn off power background app refresh, adjust to lower brightness, turn off cellular data to get more out of your battery. You need a battery replacement if you have any of the following problems:
- the battery doesn’t charge fully
- charger plugged in but not charging
- smartphone turns off at more than 10%
- the swift decline in battery percentage
- backup time decreased
- the iPhone® is slow and the battery is draining fast
iPhone® Liquid damage repair Dallas
We have seen a lot of iPhone®s with liquid damage. No matter a small splash or a full dip in the swimming pool. We will recover your iPhone® If your phone is submerged in liquid for any time. We advise you to turn off the phone immediately and don’t try to charge it or turn it on. Bring the device to a professional as soon as possible. We will do a though ultrasonic cleansing of the device to avoid further damage and corrosion to your phone and test it our for complete functionality or repair your device for any damages from the liquid. Common problems of liquid damage smartphone:
- The iPhone® doesn’t turn on repair shop
- iPhone® touchscreen is not a functional repair shop
- iPhone® touchscreen is partially functional repair shop
- vapor in the iPhone® camera repair shop
- ghost clicks on iPhone® screen repair shop
- iPhone® charging port not working repair shop
- iPhone® network problems repair shop
- iPhone® volume rocker not working repair shop
iPhone® common problem repair
iPhone®s are evolving with lots of gizmos and gadgets. We have seen a lot of iPhone® problems but not all. If you have any other problems, we are ready to help you. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model number and your problem description.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a good repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if you don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why choose our iPhone® repair service in Dallas?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My iPhone® X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone® X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on Samsung galaxy s10 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone® dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone® batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use high standard phone and However, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair An iPhone 5s Screen?
The price for the iPhone 5s screen is $49.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair An iPhone Screen?
Pricing for the iPhone screen depends on the model of the iPhone.
Q: How To Repair iPhone 6 Plus?
If you can tell us what kind of repair you want for your iPhone 6 Plus, we can help you.
Q: How To Repair Wet iPhone?
You can bring your iPhone to us. We provide iPhone liquid damage repair service for iPhone.
Q: Where Can I Get My iPhone Repaired Near Me?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired.
Q: Where Can I Repair My iPhone 4?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired. We provide iPhone 4 repair service.
Q: Who Repairs iPhone Screens?
PC Service Dallas repairs iPhone screen.
Q: Can A Water Damaged iPhone Be Repaired?
Yes, it can be restored. We provide iPhone water damage repair services.