After the release of the first iPhone® in 2007, the iPhone® has definitely made a mark in the smartphone industry by being one of the biggest players in the game. It is not astounding to hear that the new iPhone® can cost upwards of thousand dollars, but what is astounding is that their iPhone® sales have been skyrocketing with every new iPhone® that hits the market. The pricier they get, the more people want to get their hands on the newest of iPhone®. There is no doubt that the iPhone® has always revolutionized the smartphone industry with its new features or design or smartphone enhancements with more of a classy and elegant look than it’s competitors. Like the first release of Siri on the iPhone® 4s in 2011 or the release of the new three back camera on the new iPhone® 11, Apple® is known to push boundaries and give new and improved smartphone features along with a simple and user-friendly interface for its users and that is why most people choose iPhone® to other smartphones.
Yes, iPhone® is a great smartphone and it has very advanced features and functions but unlike any other smartphone, even iPhones® are susceptible to damages or malfunctions. You might be thinking that the repairs for such an expensive device must also be fairly expensive, right? Well, Yes and No. Let me clarify that. When you buy a new Apple® product, Apple® provides a one-year limited term warranty repair services for all of its hardware they sell and in cases of manufacturer defect, it’ll be covered with phone support service as well. But what about the accidental damages? Though Apple Care® does not cover accidental damages, Apple® provides another warranty program which is subscription-based service called Apple® Care+ which extends your warranty to two years and has some options for accidental damages and phone tech support services as well. Apple® Care+ can only be purchased within 60 days after the purchase of the new device.
But let’s suppose you didn’t get the Apple Care + for your device and now your Apple care warranty is out however you need to repair your iPhone. That is where the Yes part comes in. If you don’t have Apple Care® or Apple Care®+ for your iPhone® then repair services on iPhone® can be quite expensive out of warranty. So what do you do?
That is why there are Third-party Apple® authorized and Apple® Certified Repair Stores that provide iPhone® repair services that follow proper ESD precaution and safety protocol and have the proper types of equipment to handle your iPhone repairs for you. Third-party repair stores can give you inexpensive repair services but getting it repaired by third-party repair companies will void any warranty service your device has with Apple®. Now that we got that out of the way let’s focus on, what kind of repair services do you want to do on your iPhone?
iPhone® repair services can be categorized into various sections
- iPhone® Screen repair service
- iPhone® LCD replacement service
- iPhone® battery replacement service
- iPhone® charging port replacement service
- iPhone® logic board replacement service
- iPhone® water or liquid damage repair service
- iPhone® physical damage repair service
- iPhone® microphone repair service
- iPhone® back camera repair service
- iPhone® front camera repair service
- iPhone® home button repair service
- iPhone® back cover replacement service
- iPhone® volume button repair service
- iPhone® snooze button repair service
- iPhone® stuck on white screen repair service
- iPhone® stuck on apple logo repair service
- iPhone® disabled software restoration service
Note: It is never a good idea to try to repair your own iPhone® because you might not know all the ESD precaution and safety rules and you might not have the proper tools for the repair. Although you can find screen repair kits and parts, it is best to let the professionals handle it.
So you must be wondering where are all these third party iPhone® repair stores in Dallas, right?
Well PC Service Dallas is, in fact, one of the third-party iPhone® repair stores in Dallas that provide all kinds of iPhone repair services for amazingly affordable prices and fast repair turn around time along with limited-term warranties on most of their iPhone® repair services.
These are some of the most common iPhone® repair services we provide in Dallas:
If you have a partially or fully functioning cracked screen on your iPhone®, you need a screen replacement. As the cracked screen might injure your fingers or further damage your LCD due to friction with broken glass pieces. The LCD handles the touch functionality of your iPhone® screen so if there is damage to your LCD or even a little crack on your iPhone®’s LCD then your touch function will diminish and slowly as the crack spreads throughout the iPhone LCD, your whole touchscreen will render useless and the touch won’t work.
You should get your screen repaired if you’re looking at
- Bleeding color lines in the screen
- White/black spots on the screen
- Color is distorted on the iPhone® screen
- Ghost clicking or unwanted touch response
- Part of the iPhone® screen is not working
- The iPhone® screen is dim
- iPhone® is on but there is no display
- Same-day iPhone® Screen Repair
- iPhone® touch unresponsive repair
- iPhone® random touch on touch screen repair
- The iPhone® screen color is distorted repair
- Some parts of the iPhone® screen not working repair
- iPhone® physical damage screen repair
- Express® iPhone screen replacement
- iPhone® liquid damage screen repair
- The iPhone® screen is dim repair
- iPhone® screen randomly goes black repair
- iPhone® on but no display repair
iPhone Battery Replacement Services in Dallas
iPhone batteries like any other smartphone batteries have a chemical age and a limited lifespan, so after reaching a certain point your iPhone battery performance declines which is a clear indication that you need to get your iPhone battery replaced.
Some of the signs that you want to get your iPhone battery replaced are
- iPhone® Battery doesn’t charge fully
- Charger plugged in but not charging the battery on iPhone
- iPhone turns off at more than 10% battery
- Quickly draining iPhone Battery
- iPhone Battery backup time decreased
- Slow iPhone apps and function
- Liquid damaged iPhone not turning
- iPhone charger/battery issues
One of the ways, you can check the health on your iPhone® is through your iPhone® settings and this only applies to iPhone® 6 and above and currently supporting iOS® 11.3 and newer iOS® version then you can check your battery’s health by going to
Settings > Battery > Battery Health
Check out your iPhone battery’s maximum capacity percentage which is said to determine the usage capacity. If it’s low then you should get your iPhone battery replaced.
PC Service Dallas provides iPhone® battery replacement services for all the different models of iPhones including
- iPhone® 3 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®6s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 battery replacement in Dallas
- iPhone®8 battery replacement in Dallas
- iPhone ®8 plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6s Plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 Plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® X battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS Max battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®11 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro Max battery replacement services in Dallas
iPhone Charging Port Repair Service in Dallas
When an iPhone® is connected to the charger and it doesn’t charge, it’s more fatal than a broken iPhone® screen. It’s like a ticking time bomb, the battery will die out eventually leaving your iPhone® dead. However, the problem could be coming from the charger itself or it could be the power outlet, please check your charger with another device to test it before concluding it’s a charging port issue. After checking both the power outlet and the charger, your iPhone is still not charging then there could either be an issue with your iPhones® charging port or it could be a problem with your logic board.
Here are some of the signs you need to look for when you need a charging port replacement service
- iPhone® charging at a certain angle only
- Randomly working iPhone® charger repair
- Loose Charging port iPhone® repair
- Physically damaged iPhone® Charging port
- Dust damaged iPhone® charging port
- Liquid damaged iPhone® charging port
PC Service Dallas provides iPhone® charging port replacement services for all the different models of iPhones including
- iPhone® 3 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4s charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5s charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®6s charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 charging port replacement in Dallas
- iPhone®8 charging port replacement in Dallas
- iPhone ®8 plus charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6s Plus charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 Plus charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® X charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS Max charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®11 charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro charging port replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro Max charging port replacement services in Dallas
iPhone® Liquid Damage Repair Service in Dallas
When the liquid gets spilled on the iPhone®, your iPhone® could be dead and not turn on. What do you do in this situation? The first thing to make sure is that the iPhone® is turned off and disconnect your iPhone® from the charger immediately because it could cause a short circuit since water is a good conductor of electricity, it could fry the circuit of your computer. After that, if you can then take off the battery from the laptop. Then take a dry cloth and make sure you clean the surface of the iPhone® for any liquid especially near ports so that more liquid does not go inside. After that let the water drain out of the iPhone®. Make sure that you dry it out for at least 4 hours. After doing so, it may work or turn on but it is not a guarantee that it’s fixed because even when the liquid in the system dries out, it leaves behind residual minerals which can cause damage to your circuits in the long run. After the drying process, make sure to take it to a professional repair to get it repaired.
Some of the signs of liquid damage on the iPhone® include:
- Colorful saturated lines on the display after liquid spill
- iPhone® not turning on after liquid spill
- iPhone® gets corrosion on the ports like sim card tray, charging port or headphone jack after liquid spill
- Microphone not working after a liquid spill
- iPhone® not charging after liquid spill
In the case of liquid damage, when you take it to a professional iPhone® repair shop, they will conduct a diagnosis by checking for liquid detection indicator inside the iPhone which turns red from white after contact with liquid. After examining the corrosion on the iPhone® they will perform an ultrasonic cleaning on the iPhone® which will eradicate all the minerals left by the liquid on the iPhone®. In most cases, this will fix the iPhone® but if it still does not fix the iPhone® then logic board repair should be done by repairing each corroded area of the logic board.
iPhone® Logic Board Repair Service in Dallas
The logic board on iPhone® is like the motherboard of computers where all storage, circuits, and other hardware components are connected. This makes the logic board a very important part of the iPhone® since almost all of the functions of the iPhone® are carried out by the logic board and should not be messed with. Damage to the logic board is usually caused due to irregular voltage fluctuation, liquid entry inside iPhone®, physical damage, a short circuit on iPhone, etc. Conducting repairs on the iPhone® logic board is very risky and the chances of losing data from the iPhone are very high and long term repair is not always guaranteed. The best option for a damaged logic board is to replace the logic board.
Some of the signs that you might need the logic board repair services on iPhone® are:
- Replacing the battery on iPhone® did not work
- Replacing the charging port on iPhone® did not work
- Replacing the screen on iPhone® did not work
- Performing ultrasonic cleaning did not work
- Replacing the microphone did not work
iPhone Camera Repair Services in Dallas
Having a camera feature on a smartphone was already a big deal in the past but having a smart camera like the iPhone®’s camera is one of the few perks of buying an iPhone®. Nowadays selfies and photography and videography are done using iPhones® and the camera on these iPhones® nowadays has become really customizable with various apps letting you change the f stop and the aperture on iPhone cameras and we should be able to use these amazing camera functions as well. But sometimes due to physical damage, water damage, or another internal wiring fault inside your iPhone®, your iPhone®’s camera might not be fully functional or working. Don’t worry we can help you. We provide camera repair services for the iPhone® in Dallas to ensure that you can always keep taking beautiful photos and videos.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a good repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if you don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why Choose Our iPhone Repair Services in Dallas?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is my iPhone® not charging?
A: Often the problem is with the charging port. The charging port has small metal connectors that could be bent or damaged due to improper charging cable.
Q: How much do I need to pay to fix my iPhone’s® broken charging port?
A: The cost of repair depends on what iPhone® you have. Please give us a call with your iPhone’s® model, we will help you right away.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone’s charging port replacement?
A: Yes, our iPhone’s® charging port replacement services come with a limited-term warranty. Bring your device to PC Service Dallas for speedy repair.
Q: My iPhone does not charges after it is dropped into water. What is the issue with that? Can you fix it?
A: Your charging port might have been damaged due to liquid. Bring your iPhone® with us, we will run further diagnostics and figure out what exactly is the issue and go towards repair accordingly.
Q: How long do you take to replace my iPhone’s® charging port?
A: We can replace it on the same day. You can take your repaired iPhone® the same day you bring it to us.
Q: My iPhone® X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone® X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on my iPhone6 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone® dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone® batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use a high standard phone part and stand behind our repair services however, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.
A: The cost for the iPhone® 6 screen repair is $69 and it can be done within 15-20 minutes.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair iPhone Power Button?
It depends on what kind of damage is done to the power button. If you could bring your iPhone to our store, we can diagnose your iPhone and give you an exact price for your iPhone power button repair.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair An iPhone 5s Screen?
The price for the iPhone 5s screen is $49.
Q: How Much Is It To Repair An iPhone Screen?
Pricing for the iPhone screen depends on the model of the iPhone.
Q: How To Repair iPhone 6 Plus?
If you can tell us what kind of repair you want for your iPhone 6 Plus, we can help you.
Q: How To Repair Wet iPhone?
You can bring your iPhone to us. We provide iPhone liquid damage repair service for iPhone.
Q: Where Can I Get My iPhone Repaired Near Me?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired.
Q: Where Can I Repair My iPhone 4?
You can come to PC Service Dallas’s store at 2629 N Stemmons Fwy 106, Dallas TX 75207 to get your iPhone repaired. We provide iPhone 4 repair service.
Q: Who Repairs iPhone Screens?
PC Service Dallas repairs the iPhone screen.
Q: Can A Water Damaged iPhone Be Repaired?
Yes, it can be restored. We provide iPhone water damage repair services.
Q: Can A Wet iPhone 5s Be Repaired?
Yes, a wet iPhone 5s can be repaired and we can repair it for you.
Q: Can Apple Repair My iPhone?
Yes, Apple can definitely repair your iPhone.
Q: Can Apple Repair My iPhone Screen?
Yes, Apple can repair your iPhone screen both in-warranty and out of warranty.