NEED TO GET YOUR IMAC DATA BACKED UP AND RESTORED?
Backing up your data on the iMac time machine is very important. But most people don’t back it up and this causes issues for them in the future. If you’re looking for a professional data back up and restoration service for your iMac in Dallas then we can help. PC Service Dallas provides data back up, recovery and restoration services to all the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth. We work on all models of iMacs and other Apple computers including iMac, iMac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro, Power Mac, etc.
WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR IMAC DATA BACKED UP & RESTORED!!!
Let us help restore and back up your data for you. We have a team of certified data recovery experts who have years of expertise, state of the art data recovery equipment and software utilities that can help with any of your data recovery needs. If you want to get your data restored and backed up, just give us a call on 469-778-4130 to set an appointment with us or stop by our store to get your iMac diagnosed for data recovery. Let the professionals at PC Service Dallas handle all your iMac data recovery, restore and back up needs.
iMAC DATA BACK-UP AND RESTORE SERVICE FRISCO | PROFESSIONAL EXPERT iMAC DATA BACK-UP AND RESTORE SERVICE IN FRISCO
- iMac time machine backup service
- iMac data restoration service
- iMac how to backup data
- iMac how to restore data
- iMac hard drive data backup
- iMac SSD data backup
- iMac hard drive data restore
- iMac SSD data restore
- iMac Retina data backup and restore time machine
- iMac Non-Retina data backup and restore time machine
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
iMAC DATA BACK UP AND RESTORE SERVICE FRISCO
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Frisco neighborhoods including Newman Village Neighborhood Frisco, Starwood Neighborhood Frisco, Chapel Creek Neighborhood Frisco, Stonebriar Neighborhood Frisco, The Trails of Frisco Neighborhood Frisco, Panther Creek Neighborhood Frisco, Christie Ranch Neighborhood Frisco, Shaddock Creek Estates Neighborhood Frisco, Heather Ridge Neighborhood Frisco, Phillips Creek Ranch Neighborhood Frisco,
We also cover zip code including Frisco 75033, Frisco 75034, Frisco 75035, Frisco 75036, Frisco 75068, Frisco 75072, Frisco 75078.
How can we back up and restore data from your iMac?
- Protect from Ransomware: Ransomware is malicious software that encrypts your iMac and locks you out of your own device. According to the “safe at last” website, ransomware cost more than 8 billion dollars for businesses. Hackers are using creative ways to spread ransomware and demand hefty sums in ransom to decrypt your computer. Having a backup could save you from the ransomware.
- Accidental Breakdowns: Due to physical or liquid damage on your iMac, it is probable that it might breakdown. With timely backup, you would be prepared for any accidental breakdowns and easily restore your data to another computer. We see various kinds of breakdowns every day. Some are liquid damaged, physically abused, dropped, sat at or sometimes just dead. Be prepared if the data on your device is important to you, back it up today.
- Old Hard Disk Drive: Traditional hard disk drives have mechanical disks which spins are fast speeds. The discs are damaged in time due to friction just like other mechanical parts. If you haven’t replaced your hard disk in a long time, it might breakdown anytime in the future. So, backing up your data is the way to go.
- Syncing devices: Backup and restore allows iMac to sync their data together. You might want to sync all your Apple device pictures together in the library for everyone to access. You can absolutely do this with Network Attached Severs at the house. Our technicians can set up NAS for your home and provide support.
- Buying a new device: Buying a new iMac is when you probably ran into the thought of what about my pictures and videos from the old computer. We can definitely back up data from your old iMac and restore it to your new iMac to get your device working just the way it was.
What kind of backup service do you need?
Cloud Backup and Restore
Cloud backup and restore is the most convenient and portable way to backup your data. You are connected to the cloud server with your credentials. The cloud server grants you a space like a locker to you where all your data is stored. Cloud backup also provides redundancy and disaster recovery options. As the server could be thousand of miles away in case of any natural disasters compared to a NAS server at home.
The good old way to backup is the external media plugged in your computer to make a copy periodically. This method is simple and cost-effective but hassles at the time. You need to plug in your external device whenever you need to backup or restore any data. The device needs to be with you everywhere you go. However, this is easy to set up and backups are within your reach so more secure.
Network Attached Server
Network Attached Server brings in the cloud to your house. NAS provides cloud-like features like online backup and restores while providing security. NAS is set up at home so you have complete control of your data rather than sending your data to some other continent. NAS also helps with remote data backup and restore with online capabilities. It syncs your devices to provide library functionality. You can also host and share movies on your NAS server along with other media.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, MacBook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why choose us for iMac Data Back up and Restore Service In Frisco?
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified experts who have gone through rigorous training and been certified providing validity for skills and ability.
- Experience: We have been working in the data recovery sector for more than a decade and have seen it most. We have worked with accidental file deleting to physical damage on the hard disk. If you have any problems, we will know what to do saving you valuable time.
- In-house Recovery: We have been working with various devices for the past decade so we have acquired a vast collection of recovery resources for new and legacy devices. We will recover your data at our location. If in some rare cases, we can’t recover your data, we know who to contact to get it done right away.
- Data Privacy: All the data recovered goes to you and you only. We don’t access your files unless it’s absolutely necessary for the data recovery process. We don’t access any files other than professional data recovery attempts. After handing over the recovered files, we delete (if any) all your files after you verify the integrity of data or after a week whichever is earlier.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Apart from iMac Data Back-Up and Restore Services we also provide the following iMac Repair services in Frisco:
- iMac Retina Repair Service Frisco
- iMac Non-Retina Repair Service Frisco
- iMac Graphics Card Repair Service Frisco
- iMac Power Supply Repair service Frisco
- iMac Logic Board Repair service Frisco
- iMac Ultrasonic Cleaning repair service Frisco
- iMac OS X Configuration and repair service Frisco
- iMac Hard drive Repair service Frisco
- iMac Broken Screen Repair Frisco
- iMac SSD Repair Service Frisco
- iMac Hinge Repair service Frisco
- iMac Question mark folder repair service Frisco
- iMac Front Camera repair service Frisco
- iMac Memory upgrade and repair service Frisco
- iMac Apple logo stuck repair service Frisco
- iMac Virus removal service Frisco
- iMac Data recovery service Frisco
- iMac Data migration service Frisco
- iMac Liquid damage repair service Frisco
- iMac Upgrade and repair service Frisco
- iMac Diagnostics and repair service Frisco
- iMac Overheating repair service Frisco
- iMac Speakers repair service Frisco
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will backup and restore protect me from viruses?
A: This depends on the scope of the virus and your backup routine. Backup doesn’t protect you from a virus but if you have a backup that’s not infected, you can restore your computer from that backup point to eliminate the virus from your computer.
Q: How much does it cost for cloud backup?
A: The cost depends on various factors like how much storage do you want on the cloud and how many users will use the cloud services.
Q: Can I sync my android and iPhone pictures together using the cloud?
A: Yes, you can use google cloud on both devices and enable settings to sync all the pictures together. Apple has similar features available as family cloud and cloud sync.
Q: Could you migrate data from windows to mac?
A: Yes, if you have data that is accessible on both windows and mac like jpg picture files and mp3 music files, you can share it between mac and windows. You can use a backup media to backup your files and copy it from one media to another.
Q: Where Can I Get My iMac Repaired?
A: You can get your iMac repaired at PC Service Dallas. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How To Repair iMac G5 Power Supply?
A: You can repair the iMac G5 power supply by following the iMac repair guides. If you don’t find the guides and don’t know how to repair your iMac G5 Power supply we can help you get it repaired. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How To Repair iMac Keyboard?
A: What seems to be the problem with your iMac keyboard? Is your keyboard key not working or is your keyboard not working at all or did one of your keyboard keys fall off the keyboard?
Q: How To Repair iMac Screen?
A: You can repair the iMac screen by replacing the LCD or screen of your iMac. If you don’t know how to replace the screen then you can bring your iMac to PC Service Dallas. We will help you get your iMac Screen Repaired.
Q: How To Repair iMac Disk?
A: What seems to be the problem with your iMac disk? Is it not taking CD? Does it not eject? If you bring your iMac to PC Service Dallas, we can help get your iMac disk repaired after diagnosing the issue with your iMac disk.
Q: How Much To Repair iMac Screen?
A: The cost of the iMac screen repair depends on the model of the iMac screen you want to repair.
Q: How To Repair An iMac?
A: What type of repair do you want to perform on your iMac? What seems to be the problem with your iMac? If you can bring your iMac over to our Dallas store we can diagnose your iMac and provide you the repair guide for your iMac or repair your iMac for you.
Q: How To Repair iMac Hard Drive?
A: Hard drives once they start failing are not recommended to be repaired and used because failing hard drive create bad sectors in the hard disk which will eventually delete data.
Q: How To Repair The iMac Power Supply?
A: To repair the power supply on the iMac, we need to diagnose what is causing the power supply issue then if that is due to hardware and software components, repair it.
Q: Are iMac Easy To Repair?
A: If you have the knowledge on iMac it is easy to repair. If you don’t, we can help you repair your iMac. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: Can I Repair My iMac?
A: Yes you can, you just need to have the proper toolset, ESD precautions, and knowledge on iMac repair that you want to perform. If you don’t have any of the following, give PC Service Dallas a phone call. We provide an iMac repair service.
Q: Can You Repair An iMac?
A: Yes, we can repair iMac. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How Much Does iMac Repair Cost?
A: The cost of an iMac repair depends on the type of repair you want and the model number of the iMac.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair An iMac Screen?
A: Cost of iMac screen repair depends on the model of the iMac. Give us a call and we can provide you the exact price for your model of iMac.
Q: How Much To Get An iMac Screen Repaired Apple Care?
A: The price depends on the model of the iMac screen you want to get repaired.