NEED TO GET YOUR IMAC DISPLAY REPAIRED?
WE CAN HELP GET IT FIXED!!!
If you need a quick and reliable iMac screen replacement in the Plano area then don’t worry we can help you. PC Service Dallas provides extended repair support to all the residents of Dallas for iMac Display Repair. Just give us a call on 469-778-4130 to set an appointment with us or bring your iMac to our Dallas store to get it fixed. We also provide home repair services, so if you want to book a home repair service, let us know by giving us a call detailing the issues with your iMac and one of our certified Mac technicians will be dispatched to your Plano location.
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with great customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Plano including Willow Bend, Whiffletree, Normandy Estates, Lakeside on Preston, Indian Creek, Gleneagles, Forest Creek Estates, El Ranchero Country Estates, Deerfield, Avignon, White Rock Creek Estates, Shoal Creek.
We also cover Plano zip code including Plano 75080, Plano 75081, Plano 75082, Plano 75044, Plano 75040, Plano 75048, Plano 75088, Plano 75089, Plano 75042, Plano 75243, Plano 75230, Plano 75225, Plano 75205, Plano 75225, Plano 75209, Plano 75214, Plano 75229, Plano 75220, Plano 75229, Plano 75244, Plano 75240, Plano 75001, Plano 75234, Plano 75006, Plano 7528Plano 7, Plano 75252, Plano 75093, Plano 75023, Plano 750Plano 75, Plano 750Plano 74, Plano 75013, Plano 75002, Plano 75024, Plano 75035, Plano 750Plano 70, Plano 75069, Plano 75098, Plano 75166, Plano 7508Plano 7, Plano 75189, Plano 75032, Plano 75442.
We work on iMac of all models including iMac A1862, iMac A2115, iMac A1419, iMac A1312, iMac A1418, iMac A1311, iMac A1225, iMac A1200, iMac A1224, iMac A1207, iMac A1208, iMac A1174, iMac A1173, iMac A1076, iMac A1058.
iMac REPAIR SERVICES NEAR PLANO AREA |FAST AND AFFORDABLE iMac REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS
Some of our most common iMac Repair Services, we provide at our Dallas store to Plano residents include:
- iMac SSD replacement Plano
- iMac Data Recovery Plano
- iMac liquid damage repair Plano
- iMac power supply replacement Plano
- iMac Screen and LCD replacement Plano
- iMac OSX Installation and Configuration Plano
- iMac Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working fix Plano
- iMac Facetime or camera not working fix Plano
- iMac USB not working fix Plano
- iMac overheating issue fix Plano
- iMac motherboard repair and replacement Plano
- iMac fan and heatsink replacement Plano
- iMac RAM upgrade Plano
- iMac question mark folder repair Plano
- iMac white screen repair Plano
- iMac stuck on Apple logo repair Plano
- iMac beeping noise repair Plano
- iMac display issue repair Plano
- iMac not turning on repair Plano
- iMac randomly restarting and freezing repair Plano
- iMac password removal Plano
- iMac virus removal Plano
When Do You Need Our iMac Display Repair services?
iMac Not turning on:
iMac not turning on can be caused by various factors such as a bad power supply unit, logic board issue, graphics card issue, flex issue, liquid damage, etc. In order to repair your iMac, we need to diagnosis your iMac. Our Mac certified technicians will carry out several diagnoses and testing procedures and isolating where your iMac’s issues are coming from and accordingly provide you with the best repair options possible.
iMac display issues:
Display issues on your iMac can also be caused by various things such as loose flex, bad LCD, graphics card issue, bad RAM, corrupted OSX or malware, etc. Don’t worry, when we perform a diagnostic test on your iMac, we will make sure to check out every factor that could cause your iMac display to malfunction and then inform you of the available repair solutions.
iMac stuck on certain screen:
Like the bluescreen of death on the windows, iMac also has a white screen of death which indicates that there is a hardware or software related issue with your iMac. Our certified Mac technicians have years of experience in working with iMac and can identify what problem your iMac has with a couple of diagnostic procedures and provide you with the repair options.
iMac not taking power:
When your iMac is not charging, there could be an issue with the power adapter or power outlet. Make sure to check that out. If both of them are not the problem then your iMac problem could be coming from the power supply port or the logic board itself. Don’t worry our certified Mac repair specialists can help diagnose your iMac problem and give you the proper repair remedy to solve your iMac charging issues.
iMac Data recovery:
It is very important to keep your data backed up. Having said that most people don’t and sometimes all your data and information could be deleted from your iMac accidentally or due to some unfortunate circumstances like a liquid spill or physical damage. Don’t worry our iMac data recovery experts can retain your data from your iMac through data recovery procedures.
iMac Peripherals Malfunction:
Even though we try our best to keep our iMac away from harm, sometimes through circumstances beyond your control your iMac could be damaged and some peripherical components of your iMac could take severe damage such as broken screen, Keyboard malfunction, unresponsive touchpad, charging port damage, USB ports not working, etc. Rest assured the Mac certified repair specialists at PC Service Dallas can repair your iMac peripheral devices for you.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why Choose Our iMac Repair Services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Q: How do I run a diagnostic on my Mac?
A: Disconnect all external devices except the keyboard and mouse. Shutdown the iMac. When turning it on Press and hold ‘D’ on your keyboard immediately after you press the power button.
Q: How can I make my old iMac faster?
A: Quit all the programs that you are not actively using. Reboot your iMac to refresh the memory of your iMac. Transfer data from your hard disk drive to an external hard disk drive. Further, you can install an SSD on your old iMac to get it faster. At PC Service Dallas, we install SSDs professionally.
Q: Will restoring my iMac make it faster?
A: Restoring your iMac can make it faster if the problem is coming from the software. However, if you have a failing hard disk drive or bad RAM, this won’t help.
Q: Does my iMac need antivirus?
A: iMacs usually don’t need antivirus but as the popularity of iMacs are growing. There are more viruses made to target macOS. So, it’s a good idea to install an antivirus to be protected from all kinds of viruses.
Q: My iMac is not turning on. Can you repair it?
A: Yes, we can repair your iMac that’s not turning on. One of our certified Mac repair technicians will diagnose your iMac for issues and after isolating what is causing the problem on your iMac, provide you with the repair options accordingly.
Q: My iMac is stuck on the Apple logo. Can you repair my iMac?
A: Yes, we can repair your iMac that’s stuck on the Apple logo. There are several reasons why your iMac could be stuck on the Apple logo window. Don’t worry when we diagnose your iMac we can figure out exactly what is the problem and repair your iMac for you.
Q: How much does it cost to repair my iMac screen?
A: The price of the repair depends on which year and model the iMac is. If you can give me the model number or the serial number of your iMac I will be able to give you the exact price for your iMac model’s screen replacement.
Q: Will upgrading to a new SSD from a hard drive repair my iMac that is stuck on the question mark folder?
A: If the question mark folder was caused by a bad hard drive, then it will repair your iMac stuck in the question mark folder but if it was a corrupted OSX or bad flex then it might not repair your iMac.