SAME DAY iMAC REPAIR SERVICE NEAR DALLAS
If you need to configure your iMac to the latest OSX or want to downgrade to an older OSX of your choice near Dallas then we can help you with that. PC Service Dallas provides complete iMac repair solutions for all hardware and software related issues you might have. Our certified technicians have several years of expertise in fixing all kinds of issues related to iMac and have faster service turn around time.
EXPRESS CONFIGURATION SERVICE iMAC OSX®
We provide support and upgrade services for all models of iMac. Give us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing your iMac model number and year or your iMac serial number and we can help you figure out whether your iMac OSX® can be upgraded or downgraded or fixed. Our certified Mac technicians have several years of expertise in fixing all sorts of issues related to iMac, so rest assured the professional Mac technicians will help get your iMac issues resolved.
We Service iMac of all models including A1862, A2115, A1419, A1312, A1418, A1311, A1225, A1200, A1224, A1207, A1208, A1174, A1173, A1076, A1058.
Some of the same day iMac OSX® Configuration services we provide for iMac include
- iMac Question Mark Folder OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Prohibit sign OSX® Configuration service
- iMac White Screen OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Apple logo stuck OSX® Configuration service
- iMac El Capitan OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Sierra OSX® Configuration service
- iMac High Sierra OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Mojave OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Catalina OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Snow Leopard OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Lion OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Yosemite OSX® Configuration service
- iMac Mavericks OSX® Configuration service
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
EXPRESS iMAC OSX® CONFIGURATION SERVICE DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, iMac Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, Farmers Branch, Carrolton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
WHY CHOOSE OUR iMAC OSX® CONFIGURATION SERVICE DALLAS?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
Apart from iMac Hinge repair Services we also provide the following iMac Repair services in Dallas:
- iMac Power Supply Repair service Dallas
- iMac Logic Board Repair service Dallas
- iMac Ultrasonic Cleaning repair service Dallas
- iMac OS X Configuration and repair service Dallas
- iMac Hard drive Repair service Dallas
- iMac Broken Screen Repair Dallas
- iMac SSD Repair Service Dallas
- iMac Hinge Repair service Dallas
- iMac Question mark folder repair service Dallas
- iMac RAM repair service Dallas
- iMac Memory upgrade and repair service Dallas
- iMac Apple logo stuck repair service Dallas
- iMac Virus removal service Dallas
- iMac Data recovery service Dallas
- iMac Data migration service Dallas
- iMac Liquid damage repair service Dallas
- iMac Facetime camera repair service Dallas
- iMac Upgrade and repair service Dallas
- iMac Diagnostics and repair service Dallas
- iMac Overheating repair service Dallas
- iMac WiFi Repair Service Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much does it cost to repair my iMac screen?
A: The price of the repair depends on which year and model the iMac is. If you can give me the model number or the serial number of your iMac I will be able to give you the exact price for your iMac model’s screen replacement.
Q: How do I run a diagnostic on my Mac?
A: Disconnect all external devices except the keyboard and mouse. Shutdown the iMac. When turning it on Press and hold ‘D’ on your keyboard immediately after you press the power button.
Q: How can I make my old iMac faster?
A: Quit all the programs that you are not actively using. Reboot your iMac to refresh the memory of your iMac. Transfer data from your hard disk drive to an external hard disk drive. Further, you can install an SSD on your old iMac to get it faster. At PC Service Dallas, we install SSDs professionally.
Q: Will restoring my iMac make it faster?
A: Restoring your iMac can make it faster if the problem is coming from the software. However, if you have a failing hard disk drive or bad RAM, this won’t help.
Q: Does my iMac need antivirus?
A: iMacs usually don’t need antivirus but as the popularity of iMacs is growing. There are more viruses made to target macOS. So, it’s a good idea to install an antivirus to be protected from all kinds of viruses.
Q: My iMac is not turning on. Can you repair it?
A: Yes, we can repair your iMac that’s not turning on. One of our certified Mac repair technicians will diagnose your iMac for issues and after isolating what is causing the problem on your iMac, provide you with the repair options accordingly.
Q: My iMac is stuck on the Apple logo. Can you repair my iMac?
A: Yes, we can repair your iMac that’s stuck on the Apple logo. There are several reasons why your iMac could be stuck on the Apple logo window. Don’t worry when we diagnose your iMac we can figure out exactly what is the problem and repair your iMac for you.
Q: Will upgrading to a new SSD from a hard drive repair my iMac that is stuck on the question mark folder?
A: If the question mark folder was caused by a bad hard drive, then it will repair your iMac stuck in the question mark folder but if it was a corrupted OSX or bad flex then it might not repair your iMac.
Q: How do I fix my iMac?
A: Let us know what needs to be fixed on your iMac and we can provide you with the repair option accordingly. You can bring your iMac to our Dallas location and get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: Can I refurbish my iMac?
A: Yes, you can refurbish your iMac.
Q: Can a MacBook with water damage be repaired?
A: Yes, a MacBook with water damage can be repaired.
Q: Can you replace a hard drive on iMac?
A: Yes, we can replace the hard drive on iMac on Retina & Non-Retina models.
Q: Can I take my iMac to the Apple store for a repair?
A: Yes you can take it to the Apple store to get your iMac repaired.
Learn more about our services for Dallas iMac repair here.