NEED TO GET YOUR IMAC DATA BACKED UP AND RESTORED?
WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR IMAC DATA BACKED UP & RESTORED!!!
Backing up your data on the iMac time machine is very important. But most people don’t back it up and this causes issues for them in the future. If you’re looking for a professional data back up and restoration service for your iMac in Dallas then we can help. PC Service Dallas provides data back up, recovery and restoration services to all the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth. We work on all models of iMacs and other Apple computers including iMac, iMac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro, Power Mac, etc.
Let us help restore and back up your data for you. We have a team of certified data recovery experts who have years of expertise, state of the art data recovery equipment and software utilities that can help with any of your data recovery needs. If you want to get your data restored and backed up, just give us a call on 469-778-4130 to set an appointment with us or stop by our store to get your iMac diagnosed for data recovery. Let the professionals at PC Service Dallas handle all your iMac data recovery, restore and back up needs.
iMAC DATA BACK-UP AND RESTORE SERVICE ADDISON | PROFESSIONAL EXPERT iMAC DATA BACK-UP AND RESTORE SERVICE IN ADDISON
- iMac time machine backup service Addison
- iMac data restoration service Addison
- iMac how to backup data Addison
- iMac how to restore data Addison
- iMac hard drive data backup Addison
- iMac SSD data backup Addison
- iMac hard drive data restore Addison
- iMac SSD data restore Addison
- iMac Retina data backup and restore time machine Addison
- iMac Non-Retina data backup and restore time machine Addison
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
iMAC DATA BACK UP AND RESTORE SERVICE ADDISON
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Addison including Addison Circle Addison, Addison Road Addison, Airborn Drive Addison, Airport Pkwy Addison, Amberwood Drive Addison, Amelia Earhart Drive Addison, Arapaho Road Addison, Artist Way Addison, Asbury Lane Addison, Aspen Court Addison, Azure Lane Addison, Beech Street Addison, North Addison, Belt Line Road Addison, Beltway Drive Addison, Beltwood Pkwy Addison, Excel Pkwy Addison, Farmbrook Court Addison, Farmville Drive Addison, Festival Way Addison, Knots Lndg Addison, Lakecrest Drive Addison, Lakeview Court Addison, Lakeway Court Addison, Le Grande Drive Addison, Leadville Place Addison, Ledgemont Lane Addison, Les Lacs Avenue Addison, Lewis Place Addison, Lexus Avenue Addison, Mary Kay Way Addison, Meadowcreek Circle Addison, Midway Road Addison, Mildred Place Addison, Waterview Circle Addison, Wayside Court Addison, Weller Run Court Addison, Westgrove Drive Addison, Whitman Court Addison, Wiley Post Road Addison, Windsor Court Addison, Windward Lane Addison, Winter Park Lane Addison,
We also cover zip code including Addison 75001,Addison 75244,Addison 75254.
How can we back up and restore data from your iMac?
- Protect from Ransomware: Ransomware is malicious software that encrypts your iMac and locks you out of your own device. According to the “safe at last” website, ransomware cost more than 8 billion dollars for businesses. Hackers are using creative ways to spread ransomware and demand hefty sums in ransom to decrypt your computer. Having a backup could save you from the ransomware.
- Accidental Breakdowns: Due to physical or liquid damage on your iMac, it is probable that it might breakdown. With timely backup, you would be prepared for any accidental breakdowns and easily restore your data to another computer. We see various kinds of breakdowns every day. Some are liquid damaged, physically abused, dropped, sat at or sometimes just dead. Be prepared if the data on your device is important to you, back it up today.
- Old Hard Disk Drive: Traditional hard disk drives have mechanical disks which spins are fast speeds. The discs are damaged in time due to friction just like other mechanical parts. If you haven’t replaced your hard disk in a long time, it might breakdown anytime in the future. So, backing up your data is the way to go.
- Syncing devices: Backup and restore allows iMac to sync their data together. You might want to sync all your Apple device pictures together in the library for everyone to access. You can absolutely do this with Network Attached Severs at the house. Our technicians can set up NAS for your home and provide support.
- Buying a new device: Buying a new iMac is when you probably ran into the thought of what about my pictures and videos from the old computer. We can definitely back up data from your old iMac and restore it to your new iMac to get your device working just the way it was.
What kind of backup service do you need?
Cloud Backup and Restore
Cloud backup and restore is the most convenient and portable way to backup your data. You are connected to the cloud server with your credentials. The cloud server grants you a space like a locker to you where all your data is stored. Cloud backup also provides redundancy and disaster recovery options. As the server could be thousand of miles away in case of any natural disasters compared to a NAS server at home.
The good old way to backup is the external media plugged in your computer to make a copy periodically. This method is simple and cost-effective but hassles at the time. You need to plug in your external device whenever you need to backup or restore any data. The device needs to be with you everywhere you go. However, this is easy to set up and backups are within your reach so more secure.
Network Attached Server
Network Attached Server brings in the cloud to your house. NAS provides cloud-like features like online backup and restores while providing security. NAS is set up at home so you have complete control of your data rather than sending your data to some other continent. NAS also helps with remote data backup and restore with online capabilities. It syncs your devices to provide library functionality. You can also host and share movies on your NAS server along with other media.
At PC Service Dallas, We recognize that there is nothing more annoying and counterproductive than a broken computer in the middle of your work or school. These problems could drastically impact your productivity and bring your mood down. Our technicians are equipped with advanced skills and resources to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable services on time. Any type of problem with your electronic devices just gives us a call to get started on repairs fast.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why choose us for iMac Data Back up and Restore Service In Addison?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Apart from iMac Data Back-Up and Restore Services we also provide the following iMac Repair services in Addison:
- iMac Retina Repair Service Addison
- iMac Non-Retina Repair Service Addison
- iMac Graphics Card Repair Service Addison
- iMac Power Supply Repair service Addison
- iMac Logic Board Repair service Addison
- iMac Ultrasonic Cleaning repair service Addison
- iMac OS X Configuration and repair service Addison
- iMac Hard drive Repair service Addison
- iMac Broken Screen Repair Addison
- iMac SSD Repair Service Addison
- iMac Hinge Repair service Addison
- iMac Question mark folder repair service Addison
- iMac Front Camera repair service Addison
- iMac Memory upgrade and repair service Addison
- iMac Apple logo stuck repair service Addison
- iMac Virus removal service Addison
- iMac Data recovery service Addison
- iMac Data migration service Addison
- iMac Liquid damage repair service Addison
- iMac Upgrade and repair service Addison
- iMac Diagnostics and repair service Addison
- iMac Overheating repair service Addison
- iMac Speakers repair service Addison
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will backup and restore protect me from viruses?
A: This depends on the scope of the virus and your backup routine. Backup doesn’t protect you from a virus but if you have a backup that’s not infected, you can restore your computer from that backup point to eliminate the virus from your computer.
Q: How much does it cost for cloud backup?
A: The cost depends on various factors like how much storage do you want on the cloud and how many users will use the cloud services.
Q: Can I sync my android and iPhone pictures together using the cloud?
A: Yes, you can use google cloud on both devices and enable settings to sync all the pictures together. Apple has similar features available as family cloud and cloud sync.
Q: Could you migrate data from windows to mac?
A: Yes, if you have data that is accessible on both windows and mac like jpg picture files and mp3 music files, you can share it between mac and windows. You can use a backup media to backup your files and copy it from one media to another.
Q: Where Can I Get My iMac Repaired?
A: You can get your iMac repaired at PC Service Dallas. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How To Repair iMac G5 Power Supply?
A: You can repair the iMac G5 power supply by following the iMac repair guides. If you don’t find the guides and don’t know how to repair your iMac G5 Power supply we can help you get it repaired. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How To Repair iMac Keyboard?
A: What seems to be the problem with your iMac keyboard? Is your keyboard key not working or is your keyboard not working at all or did one of your keyboard keys fall off the keyboard?
Q: How To Repair iMac Screen?
A: You can repair the iMac screen by replacing the LCD or screen of your iMac. If you don’t know how to replace the screen then you can bring your iMac to PC Service Dallas. We will help you get your iMac Screen Repaired.
Q: How To Repair iMac Disk?
A: What seems to be the problem with your iMac disk? Is it not taking CD? Does it not eject? If you bring your iMac to PC Service Dallas, we can help get your iMac disk repaired after diagnosing the issue with your iMac disk.
Q: How Much To Repair iMac Screen?
A: The cost of the iMac screen repair depends on the model of the iMac screen you want to repair.
Q: How To Repair An iMac?
A: What type of repair do you want to perform on your iMac? What seems to be the problem with your iMac? If you can bring your iMac over to our Dallas store we can diagnose your iMac and provide you the repair guide for your iMac or repair your iMac for you.
Q: How To Repair iMac Hard Drive?
A: Hard drives once they start failing are not recommended to be repaired and used because failing hard drive create bad sectors in the hard disk which will eventually delete data.
Q: How To Repair The iMac Power Supply?
A: To repair the power supply on the iMac, we need to diagnose what is causing the power supply issue then if that is due to hardware and software components, repair it.
Q: Are iMac Easy To Repair?
A: If you have the knowledge on iMac it is easy to repair. If you don’t, we can help you repair your iMac. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: Can I Repair My iMac?
A: Yes you can, you just need to have the proper toolset, ESD precautions, and knowledge on iMac repair that you want to perform. If you don’t have any of the following, give PC Service Dallas a phone call. We provide an iMac repair service.
Q: Can You Repair An iMac?
A: Yes, we can repair iMac. We provide iMac repair services.
Q: How Much Does iMac Repair Cost?
A: The cost of an iMac repair depends on the type of repair you want and the model number of the iMac.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Repair An iMac Screen?
A: Cost of iMac screen repair depends on the model of the iMac. Give us a call and we can provide you the exact price for your model of iMac.
Q: How Much To Get An iMac Screen Repaired Apple Care?
A: The price depends on the model of the iMac screen you want to get repaired.