Hard Disk drive store all your data even when the computer is turned off. It is a semi-permanent memory that stores your data until modified. The primary memory or RAM is very fast but it has lower capacity and it resets every time the computer is restarted. Hard disk drives send and receive million of files when the compute is in operation. Traditional hard disk drives have mechanical disk which rotate at fast speeds opposed to SSD which doesn’t have any movable parts. This mechanical hard disk burns out after a time due to friction. Upgrading to the solid state drive increases the performance of your computer and lowers the consumption of power.
HARD DISK UPGRADE AND REPLACEMENT | FASTEST REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS
- HDD to SSD upgrades service
- Desktop hard disk drive upgrade
- Hard disk drive storage upgrade
- Old hard disk drive replacement
- Express hard disk upgrade service
- Old HDD to new HDD data cloning
- Hard Disk Drive Health Test
- Hard Disk Drive installation
- SSD installation
- 128 GB HDD installation
- 256 GB SSD installation
- Kingston Hard Disk Drive Installation
- Bootable Hard Disk Drive configuration
When do you need to upgrade or replace your Hard Disk Drive?
- Slow Computer : Computers read and write files to hard disk drive constantly while it’s operating. If your hard disk drive have unaccessible sectors, it might cause delay in the read/write process slowing down your computer. Furthermore, the tradition hard disk drives have mechanical disk which spins at an average of 120 times a second which is slow compared to the process which has a clock rate of billions per second.
- Extended Boot Time : If your computer takes long time to boot, it could be that your hard disk drive has a delayed access time. When booting, computer access al the files from the hard disk to load into the main memory, if the hard disk drive is unaccessible, it might delay booting time.
- Question mark: In most mac devices, if your computer shows a folder with a question mark, the chances are your hard disk doesn’t have an operating system is inaccessible by the computer. In either case, you could install or upgrade your hard disk drive for better performance and avoid interruption in your computing.
- Accumulation of Bad Sector: Over time the hard disk drive might be damaged physically due to friction, this result in bad sectors which aren’t accessible for read/write purposes. If your hard disk have accumulated plenty of bad sectors, it is time to replace your hard disk drive to avoid sudden crashes and data loss.
- Freezing Computer or Frequent Crashes: If your system freezes in middle of operation, this could be because of inability to access certain files from your hard disk drive. If the system can’t access these files for an extended period of time, the system may crash and reboot to restart operation.
PC Service Dallas is an industry leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems in a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle free, affordable to our clients for a good repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if your don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We alway speak in a plain simple language free of jargons to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial informations. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our client in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by COMPTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
- Overall IT Services: If you need any other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle free service to our clients. We use highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to avoid any accidental damages to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Contact us now for fast and effective hard disk upgrade and replacement services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have an old laptop, should i upgrade SSD in it?
A: Yes, Older computers also have good processing power but the hard disk drive have lots of bad sectors. When you get a SSD on your computer, you will see a huge change especially on old computers.
Q: I have got lots of softwares on my computer, what will happen to it?
A: The new SSD comes empty but we can migrate your data for you. We can also clone the hard disk drive to get you started exactly where your left off last time. Your compute will be virtually the same but just faster.
Q: Why are SSD more expensive than regular HDD?
A: SSDs are built differently than Hard Disk Drive. They provide faster access making your computer process faster. SSDs also are built to last longer and avoid sudden data loss which is inevitable in HDDs. SSDs use lower power than mechanical HDDs saving your battery for your productive works.
Q: I have a question mark on my mac computer, can you fix it?
A: Definitely yes, the question mark folder comes when your computer cannot find operating system. We will diagnose the problem and get your computer working in no time.
Q: I have two hard disk on my computer. What should i install HDD or SSD?
A: That depends on your personal requirements. If you like fast access to all your data and faster processing, you should install your operating system on a SSD. As for the secondary drive, you can either install HDD for high storage capacity or SSD for faster access.
Q: Can i run my computer from external HDD ?
A: Yes, you can install the operating system on your external HDD and connect it to your computer to run your computer from external hard disk drive. However, your hard disk drive have to be connected all the time while you are using your computer.
laptop hdd upgrade, computer hdd upgrade to sad, affordable computer repair service, no boot device found repair hdd upgrade, corrupted hdd drive repair, folder icon on mac computer hdd upgrade, computer and laptop hdd upgrade, laptop and desktop hard disk drive clone and upgrade, laptop hdd not spinning repair and upgrade, computer repair and hdd upgrade, laptop hdd to ssd upgrade, desktop hdd to ssd upgarde