Hard Disk Drive stores all your data like software applications, pictures, setting configurations, videos, etc. If you are replacing your hard disk drive or buying a new computer, you can move all your pictures, videos, documents but you can not move your settings and configurations. We can clone your hard disk drive to a new hard disk drive where you get exactly where you left off. Everything will be the same just the way you left it.
HARD DISK CLONING SERVICES | FASTEST REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS
- HDD to SSD upgrades service and cloning
- Desktop hard disk drive upgrade and cloning
- Hard disk drive storage upgrade and cloning
- Old hard disk drive replacement and cloning
- Express hard disk upgrade service and cloning
- Old HDD to new HDD data cloning
- Hard Disk Drive Health Test and cloning
- Hard Disk Drive installation and cloning
- SSD installation and cloning
- 128 GB HDD installation and cloning
- 256 GB SSD installation and cloning
- Kingston Hard Disk Drive Installation and cloning
- Bootable Hard Disk Drive configuration and cloning
When do you need to upgrade or replace your Hard Disk Drive?
- Slow Computer: If your computer is slow, there is a possible chance that you have an old HDD on your computer. Computers read and write files to hard disk drive constantly while it’s operating. If you have a slow computer and need upgrading without losing any data, we can clone your hard disk drive and get you working again.
- New Computer: If you are buying a new computer, you have to start up fresh from everything. Starting from logging in to websites on your browsers, changing your system settings, installing software, etc. We can clone your old computer to give you an effortless transition.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a good repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if you don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial informations. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by COMPTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need any other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to avoid any accidental damages to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Contact us now for fast and effective hard disk upgrade and replacement services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have an old laptop, should I upgrade SSD in it?
A: Yes, Older computers also have good processing power but the hard disk drive has lots of bad sectors. When you get an SSD on your computer, you will see a huge change, especially on old computers.
Q: I have got lots of softwares on my computer, what will happen to it?
A: The new SSD comes empty but we can migrate your data for you. We can also clone the hard disk drive to get you started exactly where you’re left off last time. Your compute will be virtually the same but just faster.
Q: Why are SSD more expensive than regular HDD?
A: SSDs are built differently than Hard Disk Drive. They provide faster access to making your computer process faster. SSDs also are built to last longer and avoid sudden data loss which is inevitable in HDDs. SSDs use lower power than mechanical HDDs saving your battery for your product works.
Q: I have a question mark on my mac computer, can you fix it?
A: Definitely yes, the question mark folder comes when your computer cannot find the operating system. We will diagnose the problem and get your computer working in no time.
Q: I have two hard disks on my computer. What should I install HDD or SSD?
A: That depends on your personal requirements. If you like fast access to all your data and faster processing, you should install your operating system on an SSD. As for the secondary drive, you can either install HDD for high storage capacity or SSD for faster access.
Q: Can I run my computer from an external HDD?
A: Yes, you can install the operating system on your external HDD and connect it to your computer to run your computer from an external hard disk drive. However, your hard disk drive has to be connected all the time while you are using your computer.
laptop hdd upgrade, computer hdd upgrade to sad, affordable computer repair service, no boot device found repair hdd upgrade, corrupted hdd drive repair, folder icon on mac computer hdd upgrade, computer and laptop hdd upgrade, laptop and desktop hard disk drive clone and upgrade, laptop hdd not spinning repair and upgrade, computer repair and hdd upgrade, laptop hdd to ssd upgrade, desktop hdd to ssd upgarde
CONTACT US FOR EXPRESS SERVICE BY APPLE, CompTIA, MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS TODAY.