Location: Dallas Texas | 2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Tel: 469-778-4130
WANT TO GET YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE UPGRADED?
WE CAN HELP GET IT UPGRADED!!!
Are you currently having issues with your computer hardware? Do you see a blue screen on your Windows computer or do you see a prohibit sign on your Apple computer? If so then it probably means that your computer hardware is looking to get replaced or upgraded. No matter what issue you might have with your computer, we can help you with it. PC Service Dallas is one of the top IT repair support and upgrade companies in the Dallas area and we have helped hundreds if not thousands of computers get upgraded.
Just let us know what type of work you want to do on your computer and the model or type of computer you have and we will provide you with the best upgrade solution for your computer system. To set an appointment with us, give us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing the type of upgrade you want on your computer or stop by PC Service Dallas with your computer system and we can help get your computer upgraded.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
COMPUTER HARDWARE UPGRADE SERVICES DALLAS
Some of our common computer hardware upgrade services include:
- Computer hard drive storage hardware upgrade
- Computer SSD hardware upgrade
- Computer RAM hardware upgrade
- Computer graphics card hardware upgrade
- Computer motherboard upgrade
- Computer power supply upgrade
- Computer operating system upgrade
- Computer wifi card upgrade
- Custom build computer fan upgrade
- Computer BIOS upgrade
- Custom build computer CPU upgrade
- Computer PATA to SATA cable upgrade
When do you need our Computer upgrade services?
Computer Storage Upgrade:
Do you have a computer that has slow performance and takes a long time to boot or even access files? It seems like it’s time to get your computer storage upgraded to a Solid State-Drive SSD. Let us help you make your computer faster again. Using an SSD as your storage media not only makes your computer faster but it’s also a safer alternative than hard disk drives that have several mechanical moving parts that make it more prone to data loss. Call us on 469-778-4130 to get an SSD upgrade on your Computer.
Computer Memory Upgrade:
If your computer is slow without any virus or old hard disk drive, you might need more memory in your computer. This will enable the processor to get the files required for operation faster. The main memory holds all the current records as are necessary for processing. With time, the application sizes increase, the operating system have a more significant number of applications and needs more memory space. Upgrading memory gives your computer a chance for faster access to files and better performance. Let us help you get your computer RAM upgrade. Just give us a call on 469-778-4130 and let us know the details of your computer and get a quote to get your computer RAM upgraded.
Computer Graphics Card Upgrade:
If you need a graphics card replacement for your computer because the graphics card you have is not supporting the programs that you want to run or not being able to perform to the capacity that you want. We can help get it replaced for you. Just let us diagnose your computer for a potential graphics card upgrade and we can upgrade your computer graphics card.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why choose our Computer upgrade services?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
Contact us now for speedy repairs and upgrades.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I have an old 2014 HP laptop with an i3 processor, it takes a long time to boot and load programs. Will upgrading this computer be worth it?
A: Yes, i3 processors have good processing capacity. However, the processor constantly pulls and stores data onto RAM and Hard Disk Drive. If you upgrade your RAM and Hard Disk, you will definitely get better performance.
Q: What’s the maximum I can Upgrade on my MacBook pro?
A: Individual models have their own maximum configuration. Please give us a call with your MacBook pro model number written on the back of the computer and we will be able to tell you exactly what’s the maximum RAM capacity of your device.