WANT A FASTER PERFORMANCE ON YOUR COMPUTER?
LET US HELP GET YOUR COMPUTER SPEED UP!!!
Hard disk drives are generally the standard storage media on most of the computers since they are more reliable and have lots of storage space than other storage media. This does not mean that the hard drive does not have its faults. The biggest fault of the hard drive is that it is mechanically operated and if one or a few parts of the hard drive get damaged or malfunctions then the hard drive will begin to fail as well and the data stored with the hard drive will be gone with it.
Symptoms of a failing hard drive include a slow computer, longer boot time, unable to access some hard drive files, blue screen error or question mark folder, etc. Don’t worry, we are here to help you with all your computer issues. We have a team of certified computer repair specialists that can solve any kind of issues you might have with our computer both hardware and software related by providing you with the best repair or upgrade solutions for your computer. Let us know what type of issue you have with your computer by giving us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing your computer brand model number or serial number or service tag so we can better assist you, set an appointment with us or stop by our Dallas store to get your iMac diagnosed and repaired.
HARD DRIVE SSD INSTALLATION & REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS|FAST AND AFFORDABLE HARD DRIVE SSD INSTALLATION SERVICES DALLAS
Some of the hard drive SSD installation services we provide in our Dallas store include:
- Computer new hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer new SSD installation & repair service
- Computer new hard drive installation & repair service and data migration
- Computer new hard drive installation & repair service and data recovery from old hard drive
- Computer 1TB hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer 3.5-inch hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer 2.5-inch hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer PATA hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer SATA hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer 4TB hard drive installation & repair service
- Computer 1 TB SSD installation & repair service
- Computer 4 TB SSD installation & repair service
- Computer hard drive SSD installation & repair service and operating system configuration
- Computer blue screen error hard drive SSD installation & repair service
- Computer virus removal and hard drive SSD installation & repair service
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
HARD DRIVE INSTALLATION & REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
WHEN DO YOU NEED OUR IMAC HARD DRIVE INSTALLATION & REPAIR SERVICES?
Question mark folder Screen or blue screen error on the computer:
When your computer displays a question mark folder on a white screen or a blue screen system error, it could mean that your computer is unable to access the contents of your hard drive due to hardware or software-related reasons. Let us find out what seems to be the issue with your computer’s hard drive that is making it unable to read the OSX from your hard drive. Our certified iMac repair specialists can solve any issue you might have with your iMac’s hard drive. We also provide hard drive and SSD installation for your computer for storage upgrade or replacement options.
One of the biggest reasons your computer could be slow is it could be due to a failing hard drive or full storage on your computer hard drive. Don’t worry PC Service Dallas can diagnose your computer and provide you with the best performance enhancement option for your computer. Give us a call if you have a slow computer, we will be able to help you get it fast again. We would also like to recommend an SSD upgrade installation if you want faster processing, reliable data storage and less power consumption from your computer.
Inaccessible Files on Computer:
Inaccessible files on your computer could possibly be because your hard drive has some bad sectors. It is very essential to get your data recovered when your computer is fully functional because if your hard drive’s condition gets worse, it will be much harder to recover data from your computer and in the end, your computer might become useless. Don’t worry we can fix your computer even after your hard drive fails by providing you with a hard drive and SSD installation services. Let the professionals at PC Service Dallas deal with recovering the inaccessible data from your computer hard drive and installing a new hard drive or SSD on your computer system. Give us a call on 469-778-4130 to get your computer hard drive data restored and recovered.
Why Choose Our Hard drive Installation & Repair Services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How Much Does Data Recovery Cost?
A: The cost of the data recovery depends on the damage to the storage media and the process needed to recover the data. Categorized into three levels data recovery costs can vary.
Q. How To Activate Easeus Data Recovery?
A: You can activate the EaseUS Data Recovery by clicking Upgrade Now From your free version of the software.
Q. How To Use Stellar Data Recovery?
A: To Use Stellar Data Recovery software launch Stellar Data Recovery App on your computer, Select the destination you want to recover the files from, click on the scan which will allow the software to scan the drive and then after the scan is completed click on recover button on the screen.
Q. Is Any Data Recovery Safe?
A: There is no 100% chance of data recovery before diagnosing the storage device that you want to recover data from.
Q. What Does Attempting Data Recovery Mean On iPhone?
A: If your iPhone says Attempting Data Recovery then it probably means that your iPhone is low on storage.
Q. Does Mac Recovery Mode Erase Data?
A: If you’re just trying to reinstall OSX from the recovery mode then it does not erase data but if your data is already corrupted, the case might be different.
Q. How Much Does It Cost For Data Recovery?
A: Data Recovery Cost can depend on the level of damage sustained by the storage media from which you want to recover data. If the process of data recovery is simple, then it is not too expensive but if the data recovery process is complicated then it will be quite expensive.
Q. How To Install Wondershare Data Recovery?
A: Download the Application Installer file from the internet and open the installer file to install the Wondershare data recovery app.
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207