Location: Dallas, Texas | 2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. TEL 469-778-4130
Using a computer for work or personal reasons is bound to generate a lot of data inside the computer which could be really valuable like pictures of your family to vacation or a video of the first time your baby took its step or it could be all your documents needed to run your company. No matter what kind of data you have stored in your computer’s storage, it is very essential to keep it backed up and stored in a safe place.
At PC Service Dallas, we offer various onsite and online backup and storage services and we configure these services to meet your requirements. Having a backup is always a wise choice for all your devices. No one carries a contact book today and gets lost when their phone is not working. Avoid the tension and get the backup started today.
How can backup and restore services help you?
- Protect from Ransomware: Ransomware is malicious software that encrypts your computer and locks you out of your own device. According to the “safe at last” website, ransomware cost more than 8 billion dollars for businesses. Hackers are using creative ways to spread ransomware and demand hefty sums in ransom to decrypt your computer. Having a backup could save you from the ransomware.
- Accidental Breakdowns: As we know, our computer has various mechanical and electrical components that tend to break down over time. With timely backup, you would be prepared for any accidental breakdowns and easily restore your data to another computer. We see various kinds of breakdowns every day. Some are liquid damaged, physically abused, dropped, sat at or sometimes just dead. Be prepared if the data on your device is important to you, back it up today.
- Old Hard Disk Drive: Traditional hard disk drives have mechanical disks which spins are fast speeds. The discs are damaged in time due to friction just like other mechanical parts. If you haven’t replaced your hard disk in a long time, it might breakdown anytime in the future. So, backing up your data is the way to go.
- Syncing devices: Backup and restore allows computers to sync their data together. You might want to sync all your home devices’ pictures together in the library for everyone to access. You can absolutely do this with Network Attached Severs at the house. Our technicians can set up NAS for your home and provide support.
- Buying a new device: Buying a new computer is when you probably ran into the thought of what about my pictures and videos from the old computer. We can definitely back up data from your old computer and restore it to your new computer to get your device working just the way it was.
DATA BACKUP & STORAGE SERVICES IN DALLAS | BEST DATA BACKUP & STORAGE FACILITY IN DALLAS AREA
- NAS backup and storage services
- Laptop backup and storage services
- Smartphone backup and storage services
- iCloud backup and storage services
- Complete data backup and storage
- Network backup and storage services
- Google cloud backup and storage services
- Backup and storage windows
- iOS backup and storage
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
DATA BACKUP & STORAGE SERVICE DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
What kind of backup & storage service do you need?
Cloud Backup and Restore
Cloud backup and restore is the most convenient and portable way to backup your data. You are connected to the cloud server with your credentials. The cloud server grants you a space like a locker to you where all your data is stored. Cloud backup also provides redundancy and disaster recovery options. As the server could be thousand of miles away in case of any natural disasters compared to a NAS server at home.
The good old way to backup is the external media plugged in your computer to make a copy periodically. This method is simple and cost-effective but hassles at the time. You need to plug in your external device whenever you need to backup or restore any data. The device needs to be with you everywhere you go. However, this is easy to set up and backups are within your reach so more secure.
Network Attached Server
Network Attached Server brings in the cloud to your house. NAS provides cloud-like features like online backup and restores while providing security. NAS is set up at home so you have complete control of your data rather than sending your data to some other continent. NAS also helps with remote data backup and restore with online capabilities. It syncs your devices to provide library functionality. You can also host and share movies on your NAS server along with other media.
PC Service Dallas is an independent repair service and support providing company for all kinds of tech devices in the market. PC Service Dallas provides all kinds of services from basic to advanced. PC Service Dallas is well known for providing express services helping customers get their device fixed within the same day. PC Service Dallas has a team of certified and experienced geeks working their best for the satisfaction of customers. Warranty Repair Service provider Dallas, PC Service Dallas also works on smartphones, tablets, and notebooks. Common services provided every day by PC Service Dallas includes: Virus Removal, Data Recovery, Hard Drive Upgrade, Memory Upgrade, HDD to SSD upgrade, virus protection, operating system configuration, data migration, software installation, hardware upgrade, Screen Repair/replacement, Battery Repair/replacement, wifi issue fix and many more.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why choose us for Data Backup & Storage Services?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will backup and restore protect me from viruses?
A: This depends on the scope of the virus and your backup routine. Backup doesn’t protect you from a virus but if you have a backup that’s not infected, you can restore your computer from that backup point to eliminate the virus from your computer.
Q: How much does it cost for cloud backup?
A: The cost depends on various factors like how much storage do you want on the cloud and how many users will use the cloud services.
Q: Can I sync my android and iPhone pictures together using the cloud?
A: Yes, you can use google cloud on both devices and enable settings to sync all the pictures together. Apple has similar features available as family cloud and cloud sync.
Q: Could you migrate data from windows to mac?
A: Yes, if you have data that is accessible on both windows and mac like jpg picture files and mp3 music files, you can share it between mac and windows. You can use a backup media to backup your files and copy it from one media to another.
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207