LOOKING TO GET YOUR iPHONE REPAIRED IN DALLAS?
If you need an express iPhone repair service in Dallas, then we can help you get your iPhone repaired fast. Broken Screen on your iPhone? We got you covered. iPhone battery needs to be replaced? We can help with that as well. iPhone not charging? Don’t worry no matter what issue you might have with your iPhone we can help get it repaired for you. PC Service Dallas provides all types of iPhone repair services to all models of iPhone at amazingly affordable prices with a limited term warranty on almost all of our iPhone repair services.
WE CAN HELP GET IT FIXED!!!
We have a team of certified iPhone repair specialists in-house that can provide you the solutions for any kind of issue on your iPhone. Just give us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing your iPhone issue and we will help you right away. So set an appointment with us today or stop by PC Service Dallas to get your iPhone repaired fast.
Some of the iPhone repair services we provide in Dallas include
- iPhone® Screen repair service
- iPhone® LCD replacement service
- iPhone® battery replacement service
- iPhone® charging port replacement service
- iPhone® logic board replacement service
- iPhone® water or liquid damage repair service
- iPhone® physical damage repair service
- iPhone® microphone repair service
- iPhone® back camera repair service
- iPhone® front camera repair service
- iPhone® home button repair service
- iPhone® back cover replacement service
- iPhone® volume button repair service
- iPhone® snooze button repair service
- iPhone® stuck on white screen repair service
- iPhone® stuck on apple logo repair service
- iPhone® disabled software restoration service
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES
DALLAS iPHONE REPAIR SERVICE
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, Farmers Branch, Carrolton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
When Do You Need Our iPhone Repair Services In Dallas?
iPhone® Screen Repair Dallas
If you have a partially or fully functioning cracked screen on your iPhone®, you need a screen replacement. As the cracked screen might injure your fingers or further damage your LCD due to friction with broken glass pieces. The LCD handles the touch functionality of your iPhone® screen so if there is damage to your LCD or even a little crack on your iPhone®’s LCD then your touch function will diminish and slowly as the crack spreads throughout the iPhone LCD, your whole touchscreen will render useless and the touch won’t work. You need a to get your iPhone screen replaced if you see:
- Bleeding color lines in the screen
- White/black spots on the screen
- Color is distorted on the iPhone® screen
- Ghost clicking or unwanted touch response
- Part of the iPhone® screen is not working
- The iPhone® screen is dim
- iPhone® is on but there is no display
- Same-day iPhone® Screen Repair
- iPhone® touch unresponsive repair
- iPhone® random touch on touch screen repair
- The iPhone® screen color is distorted repair
- Some parts of the iPhone® screen not working repair
- iPhone® physical damage screen repair
- Express® iPhone screen replacement
- iPhone® liquid damage screen repair
- The iPhone® screen is dim repair
- iPhone® screen randomly goes black repair
- iPhone® on but no display repair
iPhone Battery Replacement Service Dallas
iPhone batteries like any other smartphone batteries have a chemical age and a limited lifespan, so after reaching a certain point your iPhone battery performance declines which is a clear indication that you need to get your iPhone battery replaced.
Some of the signs that you want to get your iPhone battery replaced are:
- iPhone® Battery doesn’t charge fully
- Charger plugged in but not charging the battery on iPhone
- iPhone turns off at more than 10% battery
- Quickly draining iPhone Battery
- iPhone Battery backup time decreased
- Slow iPhone apps and function
- Liquid damaged iPhone not turning
- iPhone charger/battery issues
One of the ways, you can check the health on your iPhone® is through your iPhone® settings and this only applies to iPhone® 6 and above and currently supporting iOS® 11.3 and newer iOS® version then you can check your battery’s health by going to
Settings > Battery > Battery Health
Check out your iPhone battery’s maximum capacity percentage which is said to determine the usage capacity. If it’s low then you should get your iPhone battery replaced.
PC Service Dallas provides iPhone® battery replacement services for all the different models of iPhones including
- iPhone® 3 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 4s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 5s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®6s battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 battery replacement in Dallas
- iPhone®8 battery replacement in Dallas
- iPhone ®8 plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 7 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6s Plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 6 Plus battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® X battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® XS Max battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone®11 battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro battery replacement services in Dallas
- iPhone® 11 Pro Max battery replacement services in Dallas
iPhone Charging Port Replacement Service Dallas
When an iPhone® is connected to the charger and it doesn’t charge, it’s more fatal than a broken iPhone® screen. It’s like a ticking time bomb, the battery will die out eventually leaving your iPhone® dead. However, the problem could be coming from the charger itself or it could be the power outlet, please check your charger with another device to test it before concluding it’s a charging port issue. After checking both the power outlet and the charger, your iPhone is still not charging then there could either be an issue with your iPhones® charging port or it could be a problem with your logic board.
Here are some of the signs you need to look for when you need a charging port replacement service:
- iPhone® charging at a certain angle only
- Randomly working iPhone® charger repair
- Loose Charging port iPhone® repair
- Physically damaged iPhone® Charging port
- Dust damaged iPhone® charging port
- Liquid damaged iPhone® charging port
iPhone® Liquid Damage Repair Service Dallas
When the liquid gets spilled on the iPhone®, your iPhone® could be dead and not turn on. What do you do in this situation? The first thing to make sure is that the iPhone® is turned off and disconnect your iPhone® from the charger immediately because it could cause a short circuit since water is a good conductor of electricity, it could fry the circuit of your computer. After that, if you can then take off the battery from the laptop. Then take a dry cloth and make sure you clean the surface of the iPhone® for any liquid especially near ports so that more liquid does not go inside. After that let the water drain out of the iPhone®. Make sure that you dry it out for at least 4 hours. After doing so, it may work or turn on but it is not a guarantee that it’s fixed because even when the liquid in the system dries out, it leaves behind residual minerals which can cause damage to your circuits in the long run. After the drying process, make sure to take it to a professional repair to get it repaired.
Some of the signs of liquid damage on the iPhone® include:
- Colorful saturated lines on the display after liquid spill
- iPhone® not turning on after liquid spill
- iPhone® gets corrosion on the ports like sim card tray, charging port or headphone jack after liquid spill
- Microphone not working after a liquid spill
- iPhone® not charging after liquid spill
iPhone® Logic Board Repair Service Dallas
The logic board on iPhone® is like the motherboard of computers where all storage, circuits and other hardware components are connected. This makes the logic board a very important part of the iPhone® since almost all of the functions of the iPhone® are carried out by the logic board and should not be messed with. Damage to the logic board is usually caused due to irregular voltage fluctuation, liquid entry inside iPhone®, physical damage, a short circuit on iPhone, etc. Conducting repairs on the iPhone® logic board is very risky and the chances of losing data from the iPhone are very high and long term repair is not always guaranteed. The best option for a damaged logic board is to replace the logic board.
Some of the signs that you might need the logic board repair services on iPhone® are:
- Replacing the battery on iPhone® did not work
- Replacing the charging port on iPhone® did not work
- Replacing the screen on iPhone® did not work
- Performing ultrasonic cleaning did not work
- Replacing the microphone did not work
iPhone Camera Repair Services Dallas
Having a camera feature on a smartphone was already a big deal in the past but having a smart camera like the iPhone®’s camera is one of the few perks of buying an iPhone®. Nowadays selfies and photography and videography are done using iPhones® and the camera on these iPhones® nowadays has become really customizable with various apps letting you change the f stop and the aperture on iPhone cameras and we should be able to use these amazing camera functions as well. But sometimes due to physical damage, water damage or another internal wiring fault inside your iPhone®, your iPhone®’s camera might not be fully functional or working. Don’t worry we can help you. We provide camera repair services for the iPhone® in Dallas to ensure that you can always keep taking beautiful photos and videos.
At PC Service Dallas , We recognize that there is nothing more annoying and counterproductive than a broken computer in the middle of your work or school. These problems could drastically impact your productivity and bring your mood down. Our technicians are equipped with advanced skills and resources to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable services on time. Any type of problem with your electronic devices just gives us a call to get started on repairs fast.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why Choose Our Dallas iPhone Repair Services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is my iPhone® not charging?
A: Often the problem is with the charging port. The charging port has small metal connectors that could be bent or damaged due to improper charging cable.
Q: How much do I need to pay to fix my iPhone’s® broken charging port?
A: The cost of repair depends on what iPhone® you have. Please give us a call with your iPhone’s® model, we will help you right away.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone’s charging port replacement?
A: Yes, our iPhone’s® charging port replacement services come with a limited-term warranty. Bring your device to PC Service Dallas for speedy repair.
Q: My iPhone does not charges after it is dropped into water. What is the issue with that? Can you fix it?
A: Your charging port might have been damaged due to liquid. Bring your iPhone® with us, we will run further diagnostics and figure out what exactly is the issue and go towards repair accordingly.
Q: How long do you take to replace my iPhone’s® charging port?
A: We can replace it on the same day. You can take your repaired iPhone® the same day you bring it to us.
Q: My iPhone® X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone® X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on my iPhone6 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone® dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on iPhone® batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use a high standard phone part and stand behind our repair services however, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.
A: The cost for the iPhone® 6 screen repair is $69 and it can be done within 15-20 minutes.
A: Yes, if you change your iPhone® screen without the proper knowledge and experience then your touch ID might get affected because the touch ID on the iPhone® is really sensitive.
We provide iPhone repair services for the following models of iPhone near Dallas
iPhone® X repair near Dallas, iPhone® XS, iPhone® XS Max, iPhone® 11, iPhone® 11 Pro, iPhone® 11 Pro Max, iPhone® 8 plus, iPhone®8, iPhone® 7 Plus, iPhone® 7, iPhone® 6 s Plus, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone® 6, iPhone®6 s, iPhone® 5, iPhone® 5 s,