Location: Dallas Texas | 2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Tel: 469-778-4130
Are you experiencing slow performance on your iPhone® or is your iPhone® battery draining too quickly? These are some of the main symptoms of a dying iPhone® battery. If so, don’t worry just bring your iPhone® to our Dallas store and one of our iPhone® repair specialists will diagnose your iPhone® battery for you and give you suggestions as to what is the reason your iPhone is having performance and battery issues and provide you with the possible repair options accordingly. PC Service Dallas is one of the best iPhone® repair stores in the Dallas area that has a team of certified iPhone repair experts who have years of experience in fixing all kinds of iPhone® related issues. We provide a wide range of extended reliable repair services for all smartphones including iPhone®. We provide a 90 days/3 month warranty on our iPhone® battery replacement services. Our main purpose is to provide our customers with satisfactory and reliable repair services and build a trusting relationship with our customers. We also provide on-store and in-home iPhone® repair services to all the residents of the Dallas area. Just give us a call to set an appointment with us or bring your iPhone to our Dallas store to have your iPhone diagnosed and repaired.
Some iPhone battery replacement services we provide near Dallas include
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 5s® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 5c® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 6® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 6 Plus® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 6S® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 6S Plus® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 7® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 7 Plus® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 8® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 8 Plus® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone X® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone XR® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone XS® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone Xs Max® Dallas.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 11®.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 11 Pro®.
- Battery Replacement Service for iPhone 11 Pro Max®.
- Slow iPhone Battery Replacement service Dallas.
- Battery Draining Fast iPhone Battery Replacement Service Dallas.
LOCAL iPhone BATTERY REPLACEMENT STORE DALLAS
Is your iPhone overheating or draining the battery too quickly? Do you experience a significant decrease in performance from your iPhone? These issues could be due to a battery issue. Like all batteries, the iPhone batteries also have a certain lifespan and after reaching a certain cycle of usage, your iPhone will have reduced functionality due to your battery.
One of the ways, you can check the health on your iPhone® is through your iPhone® settings and this only applies to iPhone® 6 and above and currently supporting iOS® 11.3 and newer iOS® version then you can check your battery’s health by going to
Settings > Battery > Battery Health
Check out your iPhone battery’s maximum capacity percentage which is said to determine the usage capacity. If it’s low then you should get your iPhone battery replaced.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
When Do you Need Our iPhone® Battery Replacement Service in Dallas?
All the batteries have a chemical lifespan. They get bad after a certain cycle of charging and uncharging process. The chemical properties of the battery degrade over time and the battery doesn’t provide peak performance and backup. If your iPhone® battery isn’t performing well, you need a battery replacement for your iPhone® to get back the performance and backup time. However, if your battery is draining fast, you can put your phone in the power saving mode and turn off power background app refresh, adjust to lower brightness, turn off cellular data to get more out of your battery. You need a battery replacement if you have any of the following problems or looking for one of those services. And PC Service Dallas will help you fix that at affordable prices.
- iPhone® Battery doesn’t charge fully repair Dallas.
- Charger plugged in but not charging iPhone Battery Repair/Replacement Dallas.
- iPhone turns off at more than 10% battery repair/replacement Dallas.
- Quick draining iPhone Battery Repair/replacement Dallas.
- iPhone Battery backup time decreased repair/replacement Dallas.
- Slow iPhone Battery Draining quick repair/replacement Dallas.
- Liquid damaged iPhone not turning on repair Dallas.
- Any iPhone battery issue fixes Dallas.
- iPhone charger/battery issue resolution Dallas.
- iPhone battery repair/replacement fastest service Dallas
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade, and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft, and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why choose our iPhone® battery replacement Dallas service?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How much do I need to pay to replace my iPhone’s® battery?
A: The price is different for different models of iPhone®. Please give us a call with your iPhone’s® model to get a free quote in no time.
Q: How do I save battery life on my iPhone®?
A: Use a battery-saving mode on your iPhones®. Reduce screen brightness, Use wifi instead of 4G, turn of Bluetooth if you are not using any Bluetooth devices, these are the easy step to save battery life on your iPhone.
Q: My iPhone® dropped from my hand has a broken screen, the screen is not broken but it’s not even turning on. Can you fix it?
A: Yes, We do repair physically damaged iPhone®. Please bring your iPhone® with us, so that we can run diagnostics and figure out what part is damaged and get into repairs accordingly.
Q: How long do you take to replace iPhone’s® Battery?
A: We replace iPhone’s Battery within 20-30 minutes. Bring your iPhone® to PC Service Dallas for affordable speedy repair.
Q: Do you give a warranty on iPhone’s® replaced the battery?
A: Yes, we provide limited term warranty on iPhone’s® replaced battery
Slow charging iPhone® battery replacement dallas, not turning on iPhone® battery Replacement dallas, 1 hour iPhone® battery replacement Dallas, Quick and affordable iPhone® battery Replacement Dallas, Quick power draining iPhone® battery Replacement Dallas