NEED TO GET YOUR COMPUTER TOUCHPAD FIXED?
PC Service Dallas can help you with any kind of repair needed for your laptop. We provide complete laptop repair services for all surrounding Dallas area. Our certified team of computer repair experts has several years of expertise in fixing and repairing all sorts of issues related to computers both hardware and software related. Give us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing your issues with your laptop computer and we can help with getting your laptop issues resolved right away. We also provide home/ business service for computer repairs, so you can speak with one of our technicians about your requirements and we can send a technician to your convenient location to get your laptop issue fixed.
WE FIX ALL COMPUTER PROBLEMS
No matter what issue you might have with your laptop, PC Service Dallas can help to get it fixed. Need to get the virus removed from your laptop? Is your laptop not turning on or charging? Does your laptop battery drain too quickly? Do you have a slow laptop? Need to optimize your laptop for gaming or video editing? Is your laptop displaying a question mark folder or saying no bootable media found? Is your laptop touchpad or keyboard not working? Need to restore your liquid damaged laptop? We got you covered.
PC Service Dallas provide all kind of service and support for Dell®, for Toshiba®, for HP®, for ASUS®, for Acer®, for Samsung®, for Gateway®, for Lenovo®, for IBM®, for MSI®, Gaming computers, for Alienware®, for Apple® and more.
Some of the touchpad repair services we provide for laptops include
- Laptop touchpad not working repair
- Laptop touchpad flex connection repair
- Apple laptop touch bar not working repair
- Laptop touchpad randomly working repair
- Slow laptop touchpad repair
- Unresponsive laptop touchpad repair
- Liquid damage laptop touchpad not working repair
- Physical damage laptop touchpad not working repair
- Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working
- Laptop touchpad issue fix
WE PROVIDE REPAIR, SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOT SERVICES FOR BUSINESS, MEDICAL & INDIVIDUAL ENTITIES
LAPTOP COMPUTER TOUCHPAD REPAIR NEAR DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, Farmers Branch, Carrolton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
WHY CHOOSE OUR COMPUTER TOUCHPAD REPAIR SERVICES DALLAS?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How much does it cost to fix a laptop touchpad?
A: The price for fixing a laptop touchpad depends on the brand and what sort of issue you have with your laptop touchpad hardware or software-related.
Q: How much does it cost to get a laptop repaired?
A: The price of laptop repairs varies according to what kind of repair your laptop needs. The price for screen replacement is different than a price for battery replacement and so on and so forth. The pricing also varies according to your laptop brand and model. Bring your laptop to our store and after diagnosing your laptop issues we can tell you exactly how much it will cost to get your laptop repaired.
Q: How do I fix my laptop touchpad?
A: First, figure out whether it is a software-related issue or hardware related issue. If it’s a software-related issue then reinstall drivers or check your touchpad settings and if it is a connection issue then replace the flex for your laptop touchpad.
Q: Why has my touchpad stopped working?
A: There could be various reasons why your touchpad stopped working such as loose flex touchpad connection, corrupt or no drivers, changed touchpad settings, viruses, etc. Bring your laptop to our store and we can give you a diagnostic report for your laptop touchpad issues.
Q: How do I turn my touchpad back on?
A: If the touchpad is on a MacBook then go to system preferences and check your settings but if it is on a windows laptop then you can go to Control Panel and check your touchpad settings.
Q: Should I fix my laptop or buy a new one?
A: If your laptop motherboard seems to be fine then the cost-effective solution is to get it fixed.
Q: Can a hard drive be repaired?
A: If it is a software issue with your hard drive then it can be repaired but a hardware issue with your hard drive cannot be repaired and would not be worth it.
Q: What function key disables touchpad?
A: In most of the laptops, the key to disable the touchpad is function key and F3 but it depends on what function is associated with your f3 key. Know your function of f3 key and if it does disable the touchpad then you can press fn and f3 together to disable the touchpad.
Q: How do I get my touchpad to work again?
A: First, we have to figure out why your touchpad stopped working. Was it disabled? Was there any liquid damage to your computer? Was your laptop touchpad subjected to physical damage recently? After the diagnostic then you will know whether it is a software issue or hardware issue and we can help get your touchpad working again.
Some of the other computer repair services we provide include
- Computer Graphics card repair
- Computer Hard drive replacement
- Slow Computer Repair
- Computer virus removal service
- Computer question mark folder repair
- Computer ultrasonic cleaning
- Computer memory upgrade
- Computer battery replacement
- Computer charging port repair
Learn more about our Dallas computer repair services here.