NEED TO GET YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN REPAIRED IN DALLAS?
WE CAN HELP YOU GET IT FIXED!!!
PC Service Dallas provides express, reliable and affordable computer screen replacement services for all brands and types of computers. Our certified computer repair experts have several years of experience in fixing all kinds of issues related to computers both hardware and software related including screen replacement. Talk with one of our computer repair experts and get a quote for computer screen repair by giving us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing your computer brand and model number.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
SCREEN REPAIR SERVICES FOR COMPUTER IN DALLAS
Here is a list of some of our computer repair services regarding screens we provide at our Dallas store including:
- Computer Screen and LCD Repair Dallas
- Computer 4K Display Screen Repair Dallas
- Computer 5K Display Screen Repair Dallas
- Apple computer Retina Repair Dallas
- Computer Bleeding LCD Screen Repair Dallas
- Computer HD Display Screen Repair Dallas
- Dell computer screen repair Dallas
- Computer screen backlight repair Dallas
- Computer screen no display repair Dallas
- Computer screen not turning on repair Dallas
- Computer screen colored lines repair Dallas
- Computer screen touch not working repair Dallas
- Computer screen and hinge repair Dallas
- Hp computer screen repair Dallas
- Lenovo computer screen repair Dallas
- ASUS computer screen repair Dallas
- Gaming computer screen repair Dallas
- Laptop computer screen repair Dallas
- Laptop computer LCD screen repair Dallas
- Computer crack screen repair Dallas
- Computer broken screen repair Dallas
- Computer physical damage screen repair Dallas
- Computer water damage screen repair Dallas
- In-home computer screen repair Dallas
- On-site computer screen repair Dallas
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
COMPUTER SCREEN REPAIR SERVICES NEAR DALLAS
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, Southlake, Farmers Branch, Carrolton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
When Do You Need Our Computer Screen Repair Service in Dallas?
Cracked Screen on your Computer:
If you want to get your Computer screen replaced fast and at an affordable price, then you can count on us to get it done. Our certified technicians have years of experience and expertise in Computer screen replacements on both Retina and None-Retina models of Computers.
Dim Screen on your Computer:
A dim Computer screen could be because of a wiring issue or it could be because of broken LCD or backlight of the Computer screen. Worry not, because our certified technicians will properly diagnose your Computer screen and give you the best repair options. We work on all models of Computer screen Retina and Non-Retina.
In-Home Computer Screen Replacement:
If you don’t feel like going to a repair shop in Dallas to have your Computer screen replacement, don’t worry we can send one of our certified technicians to your Dallas location and diagnose your computer and have your screen replacement done. We provide In-Home Computer screen replacement services to all residents of the Dallas area.
Black or purple spots on your Computer Screen:
Sometimes due to damage to your Computer’s LCD, your Computer screen might have some black or purple spots. These spots will slowly spread wider, the more you use it since that indicates a crack in the LCD. If you want a fast and reliable Computer Screen Replacement service in Dallas, we can help you. Give us a call and set an appointment with us or you could bring your Computer to our Dallas store to have your screen replaced.
Computer Screen and Hinge Replacement:
We wouldn’t want anything to happen to our Computer, so we are very careful about handling our Computers. But no matter how careful we are, we cannot prevent all accidents from occurring. In the scenario that your computer gets damaged or the hinge on your Computer gets damaged, we are here to help you get it replaced or repaired. Our certified technician will get your Computer screen ready after you give us a call to verify the model of your Computer and perform screen replacement or hinge repair service after the Computer is brought to our Dallas store.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why Choose Our Computer Screen Repair Service in Dallas?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
CONTACT US TODAY TO REPLACE YOUR BROKEN SCREEN WITH WARRANTY!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q. How Much Does a Computer Screen Repair Cost?
A: Depending on the model and brand of the computer the price of the Screen repair is different.
Q: What is the cost of the Tune-Up service?
A: The cost depends on the type of device you have and the problems you are having. If you have an old computer, the tune-up service may be a standard price.
Q: Is virus removal and computer tune-up service are same?
A: No, virus removal and machine tune-up are two distinctive services. Some clients request both services as a virus slows down your computers too.
Q: Do you charge diagnostics for a slow computer?
A: No, we don’t charge diagnostics instead just provide tune-up services for a slow computer. However, If you want us to look into specific problems, a diagnostic fee may be applicable.
Q: How do I know if my computer needs a tune-up service?
A: If you have the following symptoms, you might need a tune-up service:
- Missing DLLs on your computer
- Your computer freezes frequently
- Accumulation of temporary files
- Your computer crashes often
- Your computer has corrupted files
- Runtime Errors
- Programs take longer to load
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207