LOOKING TO GET YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN FIXED IN DALLAS TX?
WE CAN HELP YOU GET IT FIXED!!!
Give us a call on 469-778-4130 detailing the issue with your computer screen and model number of your computer and we can provide you with the proper repair quote for your computer accordingly. PC Service Dallas provides reliable and affordable screen repair services for all kinds of computers desktops and laptops. Our certified computer repair specialists can provide you with the best computer screen repair service in Dallas TX.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
COMPUTER SCREEN REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS TX
Here is a list of some of our computer repair services regarding screens we provide in Dallas TX includes:
- Hp computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Lenovo computer screen repair Dallas TX
- ASUS computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Gaming computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Laptop computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Laptop computer LCD screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer crack screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer broken screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer physical damage screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer water damage screen repair Dallas TX
- In-home computer screen repair Dallas TX
- On-site computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer 4K Display Screen Repair Dallas TX
- Computer 5K Display Screen Repair Dallas TX
- Apple computer Retina Repair Dallas TX
- Computer Bleeding LCD Screen Repair Dallas TX
- Computer HD Display Screen Repair Dallas TX
- Dell computer screen repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen backlight repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen no display repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen not turning on repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen colored lines repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen touch not working repair Dallas TX
- Computer screen and hinge repair Dallas TX
WE SERVE INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS, OFFICES, MEDICAL & EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
COMPUTER SCREEN REPAIR SERVICES NEAR DALLAS TX
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy.
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, McKinney, Allen, Garland, Grapevine, Denton, Little Elm, Southlake, Farmers Branch, Carrolton, Richardson, Flowermound, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas TX 75219, Dallas TX 75205, Dallas TX 75225, Dallas TX 75209, Dallas TX 75209, Dallas TX 75230, Dallas TX 75201, Dallas TX 75254, Dallas TX 75203, Dallas TX 75214, Dallas TX 75220, Dallas TX 75077, Dallas TX 75019, Dallas TX 75082, Dallas TX 76092, Dallas TX 75094, Dallas TX 75028, Dallas TX 75013, Dallas TX 75225, Dallas TX 75022, Dallas TX 75207, Dallas TX 75247, Dallas TX 75235, Dallas TX 75220.
When Do You Need Our Computer Screen Repair Service in Dallas TX?
Cracked Screen on your Computer:
If you want to get your Computer screen replaced fast and at an affordable price, then you can count on us to get it done. Our certified technicians have years of experience and expertise in Computer screen replacements on both Retina and None-Retina models of Computers.
Dim Screen on your Computer:
A dim Computer screen could be because of a wiring issue or it could be because of broken LCD or backlight of the Computer screen. Worry not, because our certified technicians will properly diagnose your Computer screen and give you the best repair options. We work on all models of Computer screen Retina and Non-Retina.
In-Home Computer Screen Replacement:
If you don’t feel like going to a repair shop in Dallas to have your Computer screen replacement, don’t worry we can send one of our certified technicians to your Dallas location and diagnose your computer and have your screen replacement done. We provide In-Home Computer screen replacement services to all residents of the Dallas area.
Black or purple spots on your Computer Screen:
Sometimes due to damage to your Computer’s LCD, your Computer screen might have some black or purple spots. These spots will slowly spread wider, the more you use it since that indicates a crack in the LCD. If you want a fast and reliable Computer Screen Replacement service in Dallas, we can help you. Give us a call and set an appointment with us or you could bring your Computer to our Dallas store to have your screen replaced.
Computer Screen and Hinge Replacement:
We wouldn’t want anything to happen to our Computer, so we are very careful about handling our Computers. But no matter how careful we are, we cannot prevent all accidents from occurring. In the scenario that your computer gets damaged or the hinge on your Computer gets damaged, we are here to help you get it replaced or repaired. Our certified technician will get your Computer screen ready after you give us a call to verify the model of your Computer and perform screen replacement or hinge repair service after the Computer is brought to our Dallas store.
At PC Service Dallas, We recognize that there is nothing more annoying and counterproductive than a broken computer in the middle of your work or school. These problems could drastically impact your productivity and bring your mood down. Our technicians are equipped with advanced skills and resources to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable services on time. Any type of problem with your electronic devices just gives us a call to get started on repairs fast.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why Choose Our Computer Screen Repair Service in Dallas TX?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
CONTACT US TODAY TO REPLACE YOUR BROKEN SCREEN WITH WARRANTY!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q. How Much Does a Computer Screen Repair Cost?
A: Depending on the model and brand of the computer the price of the Screen repair is different.
Q: What is the cost of the Tune-Up service?
A: The cost depends on the type of device you have and the problems you are having. If you have an old computer, the tune-up service may be a standard price.
Q: Is virus removal and computer tune-up service are same?
A: No, virus removal and machine tune-up are two distinctive services. Some clients request both services as a virus slows down your computers too.
Q: Do you charge diagnostics for a slow computer?
A: No, we don’t charge diagnostics instead just provide tune-up services for a slow computer. However, If you want us to look into specific problems, a diagnostic fee may be applicable.
Q: How do I know if my computer needs a tune-up service?
A: If you have the following symptoms, you might need a tune-up service:
- Missing DLLs on your computer
- Your computer freezes frequently
- Accumulation of temporary files
- Your computer crashes often
- Your computer has corrupted files
- Runtime Errors
- Programs take longer to load
PC SERVICE DALLAS
2629 N Stemmons Fwy #106. Dallas TX, 75207