LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS 75230?
WE PROVIDE COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES ALL OVER DALLAS
Looking to get your computer repaired near the Dallas 75230 area? What problems are you facing with your computer? Is your computer not turning on? Is your computer stuck on a blue screen with “:(” sign? Is your computer too slow to operate? Any kinds of computer problems related to your computer hardware or software not working properly? Don’t worry we can help you get your computer fixed, no matter what the issue with your computer is. PC Service Dallas provides one of the best computer repair services in the Dallas 75230 area. Don’t believe us, check our reviews and testimonials from our satisfied customers. We have a team of certified computer repair specialists who are adept at handling all kinds of computer repairs both hardware and software-related with fast repair turn around time. Set an appointment with us by giving us a call or bring your computer to our store to get it repaired.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®,Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
COMPUTER REPAIR DALLAS 75230| FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
Our computer repair services near the surrounding areas of Dallas 75230 include:
- Computer hardware repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer data recovery near Dallas 75230
- Computer virus removal near Dallas 75230
- Computer display problem repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer motherboard repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer keyboard repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer liquid damage repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer overheating repair near Dallas 75209
- Computer blue screen repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer white screen repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer not working repair near Dallas 75230
- Computer not turning on repair near Dallas 75230
- Slow computer repair near Dallas 75230
- Hp computer repair near Dallas 7523075230
- MacBook repair near Dallas 75230
- MacBook Pro repair near Dallas 75230
- MacBook Air repair near Dallas 75230
- iMac repair near Dallas 75230
- Lenovo computer repair near Dallas 75230
- Asus computer repair near Dallas 75230
- Microsoft computer repair near Dallas 75230
When do you need a computer repair service?
- System error messages from computer: The system error codes are shown to a user to ensure that the user knows that the computer system has some parts that are not working as they should which is detected by the BIOS when you turn on the computer. Every code has a different meaning so if you see system error codes then the best thing to do is have it checked by a professional.
- Computer making loud noises: Computers only make noise when either using the CD Drive or when there is something wrong with your computer. If you hear metallic clatter or loud fan noises or beep sounds coming from your computer, chances are that your computer has some hardware or software related issues that need to get looked at. You can bring it over to our store to get it diagnosed.
- Slow computer: A powerful machine like the computer might become slow as time goes on but it is only because as time goes on some of the hardware parts of the computer begins to wear apart or not work properly or there could be some software issues like viruses or corrupt files. But rest assured even your oldest computers can be made to perform like they once used to and sometimes even faster after a couple of hardware and software upgrades. To see if your computer is eligible for these upgrades you can bring your computer to our store to have it checked.
- Overheating computer: A computer has fans and heatsinks and even thermal paste that helps in keeping the system of the computer cool and at a certain temperature. So, if your computer overheats or gets heated quickly or gradually then it is most likely that there is a problem with your computer. It may be your fan, heatsink, thermal paste, dust, and debris inside the computer’s case, failing hardware components that are causing your computer to overheat. So, if your computer produces lots of heat then you should bring it over to our store to get it checked immediately to ensure that there is no further damage to the computer system.
At PC Service Dallas, We recognize that there is nothing more annoying and counterproductive than a broken computer in the middle of your work or school. These problems could drastically impact your productivity and bring your mood down. Our technicians are equipped with advanced skills and resources to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable services on time. Any type of problem with your electronic devices just gives us a call to get started on repairs fast.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why choose our services?
Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified experts who have gone through rigorous training and been certified providing validity for skills and ability.
Experience: We have been working in the data recovery sector for more than a decade and have seen it most. We have worked with accidental file deleting to physical damage on the hard disk. If you have any problems, we will know what to do saving you valuable time.
In-house Recovery: We have been working with various devices for the past decade so we have acquired a vast collection of recovery resources for new and legacy devices. We will recover your data at our location. If in some rare cases, we can’t recover your data, we know who to contact to get it done right away.
Data Privacy: All the data recovered goes to you and you only. We don’t access your files unless it’s absolutely necessary for the data recovery process. We don’t access any files other than professional data recovery attempts. After handing over the recovered files, we delete (if any) all your files after you verify the integrity of data or after a week whichever is earlier.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My computer is not turning on. Can you fix this problem?
A: Yes, we can fix your computer not turning on the problem but to do that we need more information and testing on your computer to determine what is the reason that is making your computer not turn on. After diagnosing your device we are certain that we can help your computer operate smoothly.
Q: My computer is showing a blue screen with 😦 on it. How to fix this?
A: If your computer has a blue screen with a “:(” sign on it then there is something wrong with either your hardware or software in your computer system. A blue screen of death or a blue screen with 😦 sign usually shows up with a unique numeric error code that signifies what is wrong with your computer. If you take that code and put it into a google search, then you will know what problem you have with your computer. After diagnosing the computer, you can either repair it yourself or bring your computer to our professional technicians to have it repaired.
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop is not charging. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop not charging issue. The first thing we need to make sure is whether the power adapter and battery charger are not the issues for your laptop not charging. After deducing your laptop’s charging problem is not coming from those things then we can continue with testing your battery and charging port to see if there is any fault with it. And if both of them are fine and it still isn’t charging then we will look into the motherboard for battery issues that might cause your laptop to not charge. So, to get your laptop’s charging problem fixed, bring your device to our store to get it diagnosed.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q: Does replacing the hard drive make your computer fast?
A: Yes, if your hard drive is old and you replace your hard drive with an SSD or a new Hard disk drive your computer will operate comparatively faster.