Computers is your one stop for all your laptop and desktop computer needs in Dallas Texas. We offer services for all computer related problems like virus, computer running low, computer crashing.
Dallas Computer Services has provided affordable computer repair, web design, virus removal, new computers, upgrades, laptop screen replacement and general computer repair to homes and businesses Dallas Texas to the entire state.
jack fixes, system upgrades, fix liquid spills, replace hard drives and more for any laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC).
We also offer new and used systems (with free estimates/no markup & 1 year warranties) and data recovery for those
computers that just aren’t worth repairing. **NEW** now offering iPhone repair!
Computer Repair and Virus Removal. Fast Service.Dallas Texas Apple and PC Computer Repair.
PC Service Dallas provides all kinds of repair and support services needed for your portable/laptop computer. We are an experienced and certified technician working with different brands of laptops for many years. Some of the basic services we provide every day are laptop RAM upgrade, Laptop HDD/SSD upgrade, laptop Data recovery, Laptop battery repair/replacement, laptop charging port issue repair, laptop screen repair/replacement, slow laptop repair, laptop water damage restoration, laptop battery repair/replacement and many more. We have a quick turnaround time and also provide a limited-term warranty on replaced parts.
PC Service Dallas provide all kind of service and support for Dell®, for Toshiba®, for HP®, for ASUS®, for Acer®, for Samsung®, for Gateway®, for Lenovo®, for IBM®, for MSI®, Gaming computers, for Alienware®, for Apple® and more.
Laptop Repair Dallas | RAM SSD Battery Screen Charging Port Repair Dallas
Our Laptop repair Dallas Services includes these and more:
- Slow laptop repair Dallas.
- Laptop performance boost Dallas.
- Laptop RAM Upgrade Dallas.
- Laptop Data Recovery Dallas.
- Laptop Display issue repair Dallas.
- Laptop virus removal Dallas.
- Laptop Anti-virus installation Dallas.
- Laptop hardware component repair Dallas.
- Laptop software application repair Dallas.
- Laptop tune-up Dallas.
- Laptop Battery Replacement Dallas.
- Laptop Screen Replacement Dallas.
- Not Charging Laptop repair Dallas.
- Laptop Operating System Installation Dallas.
- Laptop LCD Replacement Dallas.
- Laptop Graphics Issue repair Dallas.
- Laptop Physical damage Repair Dallas.
- Laptop Hard Drive Upgrade Dallas.
No More Slow Laptop Now! PC Service Dallas will help.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. It is the best place in Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex to get your devices repaired and upgraded. We provide fast and quality services on hardware repairs and upgrades, to software installation and configuration. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a good overall experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if you don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why choose our Laptop Repair service?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My laptop is not charging. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop not charging issue. The first thing we need to make sure is whether the power adapter and battery charger are not the issues for your laptop not charging. After deducing your laptop’s charging problem is not coming from those things then we can continue with testing your battery and charging port to see if there is any fault with it. And if both of them are fine and it still isn’t charging then we will look into the motherboard for battery issues that might cause your laptop to not charge. So, to get your laptop’s charging problem fixed, bring your device to our store to get it diagnosed.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q: Does replacing the hard drive make your computer fast?
A: Yes, if your hard drive is old and you replace your hard drive with an SSD or a new Hard disk drive your computer will operate comparatively faster.
Q: Does low RAM slows down the desktop computer?
A: Yes, the RAM holds all the data on your computer while it’s running. If there is low RAM, it slows down the processing capacity of your computer. At, PC Service Dallas we will upgrade your RAM.
Q: How do I tune-up my desktop computer?
A: Use disk defragmenter to defragment your hard disk drive. Clean the junk files periodically. Delete unwanted applications. Store your data in a backup hard disk drive. Archive your data periodically.
Q: How do I keep my desktop computer from viruses?
A: Do not download software from third party websites, keep your system up-to-date, use an anti-virus, do not plug-in any infected storage media.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system on my desktop?
A: Please use the bootable media to boot your desktop computer and
Q: Does anti-virus remove the virus?
A: Yes, if your anti-virus is able to detect the virus, it slows different options to remove it. Anti-virus really helps your computer be free from computer viruses.
Q: Does replacing HDD makes laptop faster?
A: Yes, it does. Since HDD has wheel inside it, which gets worse after certain spins. So its always good to replace Hard drive if its old.
Q: Will my data be safe if I upgrade my HDD to SSD?
A: Yes, we help you migrate your data from your HDD to SSD.
Q: Can I upgrade my old hard disk drive to SSD?
A: Yes, you can simply replace your HDD to SSD making it working at its best.
Q: Does getting a new HDD in the computer faster?
A: Yes, replacing the old HDD with a new HDD makes the computer faster. Since HDD has wheel inside it, which gets worse after a certain cycle of spins. So its always good to replace Hard drive if its old.
Q: Can I move my windows computer form Hard disk drive to solid-state drive?
A: Yes you can move all your system partition from hard disk drive to Solid-state drive by using tool EaseUS Todo Backup.
Q: How much do I need to pay to upgrade my HDD to SSD?
A: The cost depends on how much storage you need in new SSD and which brand of SSD you want. Please call us with more details and we will help you right away.