Looking for a reliable and cost-effective repair store in the Dallas area that provides repair services for all Apple® computers? If so, you have found the right place to get your Apple® computer repaired, we provide affordable prices and limited-term warranties on almost all of our Apple® computer repair services. We also provide an in-store and in-house Apple® computer repair service, so if you’re living in the Dallas area and want to get your Apple® computer repaired, then just give us a call to set an appointment with us and one of our certified repair specialists will be dispatched to your Dallas location or you could bring your Apple® computer to our repair store in Dallas and have it diagnosed and repaired.
PC Service Dallas is an independent computer repair and IT support company that strives to provide reliable repairs along with excellent customer satisfaction to our clients. We are locally located in Dallas, Texas. Inwood Rd and N Stemmons Fwy and we serve clients from Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
APPLE® COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES IN DALLAS AREA |FAST AND AFFORDABLE APPLE® COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS
Some of our most common Mac® Repair Services, we provide at our Dallas store include:
- Apple® Computer SSD replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer Data Recovery Dallas
- Apple® Computer Liquid damage repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Battery replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer Charging port replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer Screen and LCD replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer Data Back-Up and Migration Dallas
- Apple® Computer OSX Installation and Configuration Dallas
- Apple® Computer Wi-Fi/Bluetooth not working repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Facetime or camera not working repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Trackpad not working repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Keyboard not working repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer overheating issue repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Motherboard repair and replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer Fan and heatsink replacement Dallas
- Apple® Computer RAM upgrade Dallas
- Apple® Computer Question mark folder repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer white screen repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer stuck on Apple logo repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer beeping noise repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer Display issue repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer not turning on repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer randomly restarting and freezing repair Dallas
- Apple® Computer password removal Dallas
- Apple® Computer virus removal Dallas
When Do You Need Our Mac® Repair services?
Apple® Computer Not turning on:
Apple® computer not turning on can be caused by various factors such as a bad battery, logic board issue, graphics card issue, flex issue, liquid damage, etc. In order to repair your Mac®, a process of diagnosis is required where our Mac® certified technicians will carry out several testing procedures and isolating where your Apple® computer’s issues are coming from and accordingly provide you with the best repair options possible.
Apple® Computer Display issues:
Display issues on your Apple® computer can also be caused by various things such as loose flex, bad LCD, graphics card issue, bad RAM, corrupted OSX® or malware, etc. Don’t worry, when we perform a diagnostic test on your Apple® computer, we will make sure to check out every factor that could cause your Apple® computer’s display to malfunction and then inform you of the available repair solutions.
Apple® computer stuck on certain screen:
Like the bluescreen of death on the windows, Apple® computer also has a white screen of death which indicates that there is a hardware or software related issue with your Mac®. Our certified Mac® technicians have years of experience in working with Apple® computers and can identify what problem your Apple® computer has with a couple of diagnostic procedures and provide you with the repair options.
Apple® computer not charging:
When your Apple® computer is not charging, there could be an issue with the charger or power outlet. Make sure to check that out. If both of them are not the problem then your Apple® computer’s problem could be coming from the battery, charging port or the logic board itself. Don’t worry our certified Mac® repair specialists can help diagnose your Mac® problem and give you the proper repair remedy to solve your Apple® computer’s charging issues.
Apple® computer Data recovery:
It is very important to keep your data backed up. Having said that most people don’t and sometimes all your data and information could be deleted from your Apple® computer accidentally or due to some unfortunate circumstances like a liquid spill or physical damage. Don’t worry our Mac® data recovery experts can retain your data from your Apple® computer through data recovery procedures.
Apple® computer peripherals malfunction:
Even though we try our best to keep our Apple® computers away from harm, sometimes through circumstances beyond your control your Apple® computer could be damaged and some peripherical components of your Mac® could take severe damage such as broken screen, Keyboard malfunction, unresponsive touchpad, charging port damage, USB ports not working, etc. Rest assured the Mac® certified repair specialists at PC Service Dallas can repair your Mac® peripheral devices for you.
Apple® computer becomes slow:
When your Apple® computer gets slow, you can count on us to provide you with repair and upgrade solutions for your Apple® computer to make it perform fast again. Our certified Mac® technicians will diagnose your Apple® computer and after figuring out what is causing your Apple® computer to become slow, suggest the proper repair options for your Apple® computer accordingly. Get help from one of our professional Apple® computer repair specialist and make your computer perform fast again.
Apple® computer liquid damage:
Liquid going inside the Apple® computer is one of the deadliest things that could happen to your Apple® computer because once it enters inside the computer, it creates an electrical short circuit hence damaging your logic board and other components of your Apple® computer. Have our liquid damage repair specialist diagnose your liquid damaged Apple® computer and we will provide you with cost-effective and reliable treatment for your Apple® computer.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why Choose Our Mac® Repair Services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.