PC Service Dallas provides excellent virus removal services and support across Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We offer services to prevent your laptop/desktop, notebooks, pc from all types of viruses and spyware like resident virus, bootstrap virus, key loggers, trojans, network virus, web scripting virus, direct action virus, etc. If you suspect a virus on your computer, then our experts will clean your computer. We could also implement effective antivirus to your system to prevent and avoid future infections.
ANTI-VIRUS INSTALLATION AND VIRUS REMOVAL SERVICE |FASTEST REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS TX
Services that we provide:
- Virus and Spyware removal
- Repair operating system corrupted by a virus
- Perform critical security updates
- Apply system modifications
- Enable virus disabled services
- Tips to prevent virus infections
- Adware removal
- System tuneup
- Early virus detection
- Antivirus and firewall installation and configuration
When do you need Anti-Virus Installation service?
- No Anti-virus: If you don’t have antivirus on your computer, the best thing to do is to install an antivirus. Antivirus protects yours from online and offline threats like identity theft, ransomware, viruses, adware, spyware. Give a call at PC Service Dallas to find out which antivirus is best for your computer.
- Slow Performance: Viruses use essential resources in your computer and slow down your computer. They use the local and network resources to jam the network, cause a bottleneck, slow down the performance of network and system alike. If you have a slow computer, installing antivirus will remove viruses, speed up your computer, and provide protection from infections in the future.
- System Crash: If your computer has a virus, the virus could corrupt system files and cause frequent system crashes. Getting an antivirus will remove the virus and often time relieve the network and fix the problem. If the problem persists, you might need an os repair. However, installing antivirus prevents system crashes in the future.
- Random Pop-ups: If you get random popups in your computer or phone without launching any programs, you might be infected with a virus. If you are redirected to some strange website asking for money automatically, then you might need an antivirus to remove adware on your computer. This protects you from identity theft, financial info compromise, and password hacking.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: How anti-virus work?
A: The anti-virus detects the virus in your system using the signatures from the database, it provides an option to remove it. Anti-virus really helps your computer be free from computer viruses.
Q: Does installing two antiviruses provide better protection
A: No, it will instead affect the performance of your computer. However, you might need to install anti-spam, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit engines to your antivirus suite to get the best protection. However, we recommend that you remove all antivirus software before installing a new antivirus. The antivirus automatically asks you to remove any other antivirus in the system during the installation process.
Q: Does installing antivirus slow down my computer?
A: Antivirus runs in the background utilizing minimum resources and memory while providing a shield to your computer from viruses. This process takes minimal memory, and CPU time, it doesn’t slow down your computer significantly or noticeably. You can schedule scans at the time where you use the equipment less to avoid any performance issues during your use.
Q: What does anti-virus really do?
A: Anti-virus suite provides multiple functionalities depending on your requirements. Most antivirus can detect any malicious software download on your computer, scan files and folders in your computer for viruses. If your anti-virus has web protection, it also protects from online threats like phishing, spam.
Q: How can I keep my computer away from viruses?
A: First, always turn on your antivirus and update with the latest updates from your antivirus service provider. Next, avoid downloading free movies, software, music from unknown sources or torrents.
Q: Do I need to have both anti-virus and anti-spyware software?
A: This depends on your requirement and what kind of your antivirus suite software do you have. Antivirus software detects and removes viruses while anti-spyware software provides protection against the trojan horse, worms, key logger. These different programs collect your personal information and send them to attackers. Most antivirus software comes with anti-spyware.
Q: How does anti-virus delete virus?
A: Antivirus scans your computer for malicious software. When it finds any malicious software, it asks the user what action to perform on the virus. You can choose options like put the virus in quarantine, delete it. If the user decides to eliminate the virus, the antivirus ends the virus from running in the system and delete it.
Q: Does formatting remove viruses?
A: Yes, you can remove viruses by formatting your computer. But you must also know that formatting removes all your files and applications from your hard drive. At the same time, formatting does remove the virus but does not protect your computer from viruses. There is an equal chance that it will be infected again.
Q: Can anti-virus remove existing viruses on the computer?
A: Yes, anti-virus software scans your computer for virus or virus-infected files and helps your computer free from viruses by removing it.
Q: How do I know if my computer needs anti-virus software?
A: You might need to install anti-virus software if you see the following symptoms:
- Your computer takes longer to start
- Your computer freezes frequently
- You get “file not found” error message
- Your computer crashes often
- Your computer has corrupted files
- If you have “autorun.exe” on many folders
- If you notice strange messages or notifications