Looking to get your Mac® computer repaired? If so you have found the perfect place that can fulfill all your Mac® computer repair needs. PC Service Dallas provides extended on-site and in-home computer repair services to all models of Mac® computers in the Dallas area. We have a team of certified Mac® technicians who have years of experience in fixing all kinds of Mac® computer-related issues both hardware and software related. Just give us a call to set an appointment with us detailing your Mac® computer’s model number or serial number and the issues you’re currently facing with your Mac® computer and per your request one of our Mac® computer repair specialists will be dispatched to your Dallas location or you could bring your Mac® computer to our Dallas store at your designated time. We work with all types and model of Apple® devices including MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, iMac®, Mac Mini®, iMac Pro®, Mac Pro®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, etc
We serve clients from all over Dallas including Dallas Downtown, Dallas Uptown, North Dallas, Highland Park Dallas, Westlake Dallas, Southlake Dallas, University Park Dallas, Flower Mound Dallas, Preston hollow Dallas, Arts District Dallas, Reunion District Dallas, Lewisville, etc.
We also cover zip code including Dallas 75219, Dallas 75205, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75209, Dallas 75230, Dallas 75201, Dallas 75254, Dallas 75203, Dallas 75214, Dallas 75220, Dallas 75077, Dallas 75019, Dallas 75082, Dallas 76092, Dallas 75094, Dallas 75028, Dallas 75013, Dallas 75225, Dallas 75022, Dallas 75207, Dallas 75247, Dallas 75235, Dallas 75220.
MAC® REPAIR IN DALLAS AREA |FAST AND AFFORDABLE MAC® REPAIR SERVICE DALLAS
Some of our most common Mac® Repair Services, we provide at our Dallas store include:
- Mac® SSD replacement and repair Dallas
- Mac® Data Recovery and software repair Dallas
- Mac® liquid damage repair Dallas
- Mac® battery replacement Dallas
- Mac® charging port replacement Dallas
- Mac® Screen and LCD replacement Dallas
- Mac® OSX Installation and Configuration Dallas
- Mac® Wi-Fi/Bluetooth repair Dallas
- Mac® Facetime or camera repair Dallas
- Mac® Trackpad repair Dallas
- Mac® keyboard repair Dallas
- Mac® overheating issue repair Dallas
- Mac® motherboard repair and replacement Dallas
- Mac® fan and heatsink repair and replacement Dallas
- Mac® RAM upgrade Dallas
- Mac® question mark folder repair Dallas
- Mac® white screen repair Dallas
- Mac® stuck on Apple logo repair Dallas
- Mac® beeping noise repair Dallas
- Mac® display issue repair Dallas
- Mac® not turning on repair Dallas
- Mac® randomly restarting and freezing repair Dallas
- Mac® password removal Dallas
- Mac® virus removal Dallas
When Do You Need Our Mac® Repair services?
Mac® Not turning on:
Mac® not turning on can be caused by various factors such as a bad battery, logic board issue, graphics card issue, flex issue, liquid damage, etc. In order to repair your Mac®, a process of diagnosis is required where our Mac® certified technicians will carry out several testing procedures and isolating where your Mac®’s issues are coming from and accordingly provide you with the best repair options possible.
Mac® display issues:
Display issues on your Mac® can also be caused by various things such as loose flex, bad LCD, graphics card issue, bad RAM, corrupted OSX or malware, etc. Don’t worry, when we perform a diagnostic test on your Mac®, we will make sure to check out every factor that could cause your Mac® display to malfunction and then inform you of the available repair solutions.
Mac® stuck on certain screen:
Like the bluescreen of death on the windows, Mac® also has a white screen of death which indicates that there is a hardware or software related issue with your Mac®. Our certified Mac® technicians have years of experience in working with Mac® and can identify what problem your Mac® has with a couple of diagnostic procedures and provide you with the repair options.
Mac® not charging:
When your Mac® is not charging, there could be an issue with the charger or power outlet. Make sure to check that out. If both of them are not the problem then your Mac® problem could be coming from the battery, charging port or the logic board itself. Don’t worry our certified Mac® repair specialists can help diagnose your Mac® problem and give you the proper repair remedy to solve your Mac® charging issues.
Mac® Data recovery:
It is very important to keep your data backed up. Having said that most people don’t and sometimes all your data and information could be deleted from your Mac® accidentally or due to some unfortunate circumstances like a liquid spill or physical damage. Don’t worry our Mac® data recovery experts can retain your data from your Mac® through data recovery procedures.
Mac® Peripherals Malfunction:
Even though we try our best to keep our Mac® away from harm, sometimes through circumstances beyond your control your Mac® could be damaged and some peripherical components of your Mac® could take severe damage such as broken screen, Keyboard malfunction, unresponsive touchpad, charging port damage, USB ports not working, etc. Rest assured the Mac® certified repair specialists at PC Service Dallas can repair your Mac® peripheral devices for you.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why Choose Our Mac® Repair Services in Dallas?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right away.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited-term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.