LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER REPAIR SHOP NEAR DALLAS?
Need to get your computer repair near Dallas? PC Service Dallas provides the best computer repair services in Dallas Texas at amazingly affordable prices along with limited-term warranty services on almost all of our repairs. We provide reliable, fast and satisfactory repairs for all types and brands of computers. Our certified computer repair specialists have years of expertise in fixing all kinds of issues related to computers. Let us diagnose your computer and provide you with the best possible repair solutions and upgrade recommendations for your computer.
WE PROVIDE COMPLETE REPAIR SERVICES FOR DALLAS
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®, Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
Some of the computer services we provide in Dallas TX include
- Best Computer Motherboard Repair Dalla TX
- Best Computer graphics card repair Dallas TX
- Best Computer Windows Automatic Repair stuck Dallas TX
- Best Computer Apple Computer Repair Dallas TX
- Best Computer Power Supply Repair Dallas TX
- Best Computer hardware repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer data recovery near Dallas TX
- Best Computer virus removal near Dallas TX
- Best Computer display problem repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer motherboard repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer keyboard repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer liquid damage repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer overheating repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer blue screen repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer white screen repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer not working repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer not turning on repair near Dallas TX
- Best Slow computer repair near Dallas TX
- Best Computer Diagnostics and Repair near Dallas TX
When do you need our computer repair service Dallas?
- System error messages from computer: The system error codes are shown to a user to ensure that the user knows that the computer system has some parts that are not working as they should which is detected by the BIOS when you turn on the computer. Every code has a different meaning so if you see system error codes then the best thing to do is have it checked by a professional.
- Computer making loud noises: Computers only make noise when either using the CD Drive or when there is something wrong with your computer. If you hear metallic clatter or loud fan noises or beep sounds coming from your computer, chances are that your computer has some hardware or software related issues that need to get looked at. You can bring it over to our store to get it diagnosed.
- Slow computer: A powerful machine like the computer might become slow as time goes on but it is only because as time goes on some of the hardware parts of the computer begins to wear apart or not work properly or there could be some software issues like viruses or corrupt files. But rest assured even your oldest computers can be made to perform like they once used to and sometimes even faster after a couple of hardware and software upgrades. To see if your computer is eligible for these upgrades you can bring your computer to our store to have it checked.
- Software Problems: If you have software issues on your computer, we will diagnose your computer and fix it for you. Some of the common software problems are Blue Screen of Death, missing DLLs, System Crash, password encryption, etc. If you have any of these problems, give us a call today. We also offer various other services like Dual Boot, OS installation, software installation and configuration, email configuration, parental control setup, network setup and configuration, firewall setup, Network Attached Storage configuration, and more.
- Physical Damage: Accidents happen, your dell laptop could fall from your hand or table. Portable devices are great because of their probability but this also makes them very vulnerable to drops, bangs and other physical damages. If you have broken hinges, broken USB, Bent DVDs, broken power jack or another problem in your dell computer, we can repair it for you at affordable prices.
- Overheating computer: A computer has fans and heatsinks and even thermal paste that helps in keeping the system of the computer cool and at a certain temperature. So, if your computer overheats or gets heated quickly or gradually then it is most likely that there is a problem with your computer. It may be your fan, heatsink, thermal paste, dust, and debris inside the computer’s case, failing hardware components that are causing your computer to overheat. So, if your computer produces lots of heat then you should bring it over to our store to get it checked immediately to ensure that there is no further damage to the computer system.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphones, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why choose our best computer repair services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
Q: My computer is not turning on. Can you fix this problem?
A: Yes, we can fix your computer not turning on the problem but to do that we need more information and testing on your computer to determine what is the reason that is making your computer not turn on. After diagnosing your device we are certain that we can help your computer operate smoothly.
Q: My computer is showing a blue screen with 😦 on it. How to fix this?
A: If your computer has a blue screen with a “:(” sign on it then there is something wrong with either your hardware or software in your computer system. A blue screen of death or a blue screen with 😦 sign usually shows up with a unique numeric error code that signifies what is wrong with your computer. If you take that code and put it into a google search, then you will know what problem you have with your computer. After diagnosing the computer, you can either repair it yourself or bring your computer to our professional technicians to have it repaired.
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop is not charging. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop not charging issue. The first thing we need to make sure is whether the power adapter and battery charger are not the issues for your laptop not charging. After deducing your laptop’s charging problem is not coming from those things then we can continue with testing your battery and charging port to see if there is any fault with it. And if both of them are fine and it still isn’t charging then we will look into the motherboard for battery issues that might cause your laptop to not charge. So, to get your laptop’s charging problem fixed, bring your device to our store to get it diagnosed.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q: Does replacing the hard drive make your computer fast?
A: Yes, if your hard drive is old and you replace your hard drive with an SSD or a new Hard disk drive your computer will operate comparatively faster.
Q: Does low RAM slows down the desktop computer?
A: Yes, the RAM holds all the data on your computer while it’s running. If there is low RAM, it slows down the processing capacity of your computer. At, PC Service Dallas we will upgrade your RAM.
Q: How do I tune-up my desktop computer?
A: Use disk defragmenter to defragment your hard disk drive. Clean the junk files periodically. Delete unwanted applications. Store your data in a backup hard disk drive. Archive your data periodically.
Q: How do I keep my desktop computer from viruses?
A: Do not download software from third party websites, keep your system up-to-date, use an anti-virus, do not plug-in any infected storage media.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system on my desktop?
A: Please use the bootable media to boot your desktop computer and
Q: Does anti-virus remove the virus?
A: Yes, if your anti-virus is able to detect the virus, it slows different options to remove it. Anti-virus really helps your computer be free from computer viruses.
Q: Does replacing HDD makes laptop faster?
A: Yes, it does. Since HDD has wheel inside it, which gets worse after certain spins. So its always good to replace Hard drive if its old.